10

Finally an update! I'm really really sorry I didn't update this book for 2 months. I'm sure y'all probably don't even remember this book anymore because even I forgot some of the story line that I had to reread the book before I wrote this chapter.

I arrived the UK a month ago. I didn't update anything during August because I was leaving and I wasn't feeling good about that. Plus, I was having my writer's block so I was going to update it in September when I arrive the UK but then, I was so busy with all the settling down stuffs. Of course, I was free sometimes but I wanted to just lay down and do nothing but here's double update! Once again, I'm really sorry for the very late update.

+

"YES MY BEST FRIEND YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB!" Taehyung yells happily, beating Jungkook with a pillow.

"Thanks," Jungkook replies, smiling even though the older guy keeps harassing him with the pillow.

"You finally had the balls to ask her out. Did you kiss her?"

Jungkook frowns, "No, Tae. That's too fast."

"Oh my, oh my. I raised you right! Of course, kissing on first date might be a bit too fast especially when you both are friends."

"You didn't raise me. Seokjin hyung di—"

"Well, but that Seokjin hyung is in Korea and not with you right now so,"

"I'm meeting her tomorrow again, by the way." Jungkook tells, rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

" Jungkook tells, rubbing the back of his neck shyly

"WHERE?"

"Her room."

Taehyung gives him the creepy ass look, moving his eyebrows up and down.

"We are just going to do project."

"Good luck!" Taehyung winks before returning his expression back to that creepy look.

Jungkook groans at the older boy, swirling his chair around to focus back on his laptop

A knock, followed by the sound of the door opening quickly interrupts the short silence.