It was his idea!

Lizzie looked at me with a blank expression, clearly unamused by my comment.

"All I'm saying is that pink isn't that bad of a colour for bridesmaids dresses." I shrugged my shoulders innocently as I flipped the page of my magazine.

"But you need to specify the colour. Are we talking about neon pink or baby pink kinda thing because I don't rock either of those!" She laughed lightly as she too glanced back at her own magazine.

"Neither, you know like a pastel thing? It'll be a summer wedding so I want it to be cute and bright." I turned my magazine towards her and showing her a picture of what I was talking about.

"Does Tom know it's a summer wedding? Because from what I've seen, you've been making all the decisions around here." She grinned, looking at the picture of the dress.

"It was his idea!"  I defended, spinning the magazine towards me.

"I find that really hard to believe." She grumbled as she went back to the pages full of wedding decorations.

"Babe!" I yelled at the top of my voice, hoping he'd be able to hear me from the end of the yard where he was with Chris and Harrison. "Tom!" I yelled again when I got no response. "Ugh." I groaned, pushing myself up from the couch and walking to the open sliding doors. "Tom!"

His head snapped towards me quickly with a smile on his lips. "What's up, darling?" He responded.

"Wasn't it your idea to have a summer wedding?!" I called, looking at him expectantly.

"What a softy!" Harrison laughed, mockingly punching his best friends ribs while my brother simply laughed.

"Fuck off Harrison, yes love, it was. Why?" He rolled his eyes at his best friend but looked at me with his ever-present smile.

"No reason. Love you!" I yelled but not giving him a chance to response before walking back to Lizzie on the couch. "Told you." I said in a sing-song voice with a grin.

"Okay, so you've thought about the season but what about the location? Or the venue? Or the flowers? Or the tuxes? Or-"

"Woah! Okay, slow down!" I laughed, turning to look at her. "We've discusses some of that stuff, he's only been back from London for like five days."

"I'm just really excited for you both - you're the cutest couple and I am obsessed with you." She grinned as she closed her magazine and put it to the side.

"You're more excited for my wedding then your own." I smirked, pointing to the sparkly ring that sat on her left hand. "I can't believe you guys are engaged now, and I wasn't even there to see it happen!" I groaned, flicking my hair off my shoulder so it fell behind my back.

"I think someone caught it on video. There were a couple of families at the restaurant and I'm sure a few of the kids had cell phones." She shrugged her shoulders.

"But it's not the same." I huffed, throwing my head back childishly. "When he called me up he was like Kid, I'm going to propose to Lizzie and I want you to help pick out the ring because you have the best taste and I'd be lost without you." I imitated an overly dramatic deep voice.

"Okay, you know that's not true." He laughed as he made his way into the living room and flopped besides Lizzie.

"It so is!" I quipped, picking up a pillow and throwing it at him though he was able to catch it and make me pout. "Stupid Captain America reflexes." I pouted and picked up the bridal magazine once again.

"Oh, come on, Kid. You know I love you." He grinned, leaning his head onto Lizzie's shoulder childishly.

"You're such a child." She told him with a roll of her eyes before pushing him off her shoulder and allowing his head to fall onto her lap.

"Am not." He smirked, looking up at her and winking.

"You guys make me nauseous." I groaned, a pout forming on my lips.

"You can't blame that on us, you had that weird stomach bug last week." Chris said with a grin.

"You're face doesn't help." I huffed, crossing my arms .

"I find that Lizzie's face helps me a lot." He smirked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Well, that's my cue to leave." I stood up quickly, grabbing my magazines before walking away. "Please refrain from making a baby on my couch!" I called over my shoulder as I headed towards the kitchen with a laugh.

                               I was laying on my bed, scrolling through my phone waiting for Tom to finish his afternoon meeting with Marvel and trying to find anyway to entertain myself.

I'd already gone through all my social media apps and downloaded three new games that I thought would work - it didn't, I deleted them in under five minutes.

I haven't been this bored since I broke my nose and was basically under house arrest by order of Tom.

I groaned and threw my phone beside me, hoping to find entertainment outside of my cell phone. I stood up and looked around my bedroom, wishing something would just jump out at me.

"I guess I could start dinner." I grumbled. I picked up my phone and made my way to the kitchen.

Nothing in the cabinets seemed to be what I wanted. I'd think of a meal but then I wouldn't have the ingredients. I'd have the ingredients but not want the food.

"Let's have carbonara, then." I gathered the things I would need and laid them out on the counter top.

The music was playing in the background, acting as a buffer between me and the silence that would otherwise consume the house.

The dogs happily played in the yard, fighting over their favourite squeaky toy and rolling around in the grass. I couldn't help but smile at them. Their energy never failed to brighten my mood.

"Where did I put the cheese." I mumbled to myself, searching through the food is spread around the kitchen. 

Suddenly, Peggy came running into kitchen with Strudel not far behind. They chased each other round in circles at my ankles, teasing one another. I tried to work around them, but one of the dogs got under my feet and brought me down to the floor with the block of cheese still in hand.

"Ow, my ass." I grumbled as I laid flat on my back. "Thanks dogs." I pushed myself up and leant against the counter with a heavy exhale.

My eyes caught the packaging of the cheese.

13th.

I could've sworn I'd only brought this a few days ago.

I scrambled to pick up my phone, the sudden tenseness making my hands shake and my movements feel like I'd frozen in time. I opened the calendar app and quickly scanned the dates.

My breathing became quicker as I opened my call log to find my brother.

"You've got to start answering your phone." I groaned as I reached the monotone voice of the phone's voicemail. "I really need you to call me back, Chris. You're the first person I thought of and I don't know what to do but you have to promise not to tell anyone because shit would literally hit the fan and that'd be no good for anyone. God, I'm rambling." I exhaled as I held back the tears building on my waterline.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is I think I'm pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry it's been such a long time, I meant to publish it like a week ago but just never got around to it.

I couldn't think of a picture to go with this so just have a pic of Tom & Haz bc they're beautiful.

Lots of love xx