Preparing For The Duo

After what happened last week on set, your time was very limited there now, more than it was before. Jensen was always on you and you let him, even if your hormones wanted to rip his face off at times. You loved him to pieces and let him stop you throughout the day to make sure you took your vitamins, drank something, and ate something too.  Even though, again, you weren't the happiest person in the world with Jensen constanlty checking out you, but you knew he needed to.

He needed to watch out for you. He wanted to feel every kick, make sure you were healthy, standing straight up, and smiling like you always do. He was being the best husband you could ask for and you just let him do what he needed to, to feel comfortable. Because, once Jensen got a bit more comfortable in situations, he usually eased up on his reins and would let you take those spoon fulls of nutella instead of just eating eggs when you wanted a snack.

You wanted what you wanted to eat, and this baby in your belly was very, very hungry all the time. Yes, you gained a little weight with JJ and then again with your other little boy, but you are only a few months pregnant and your weight has seemed to increase more that you thought. Not stressing too much, you made an appointment with your doctor, for you own curiostity.

It was late October and Jensen was currently in New Jersey with Jared and Misha at a convention. So you and JJ were having a nice girls, and baby, weekend together and ending it with a trip to the doctors. JJ was super excited to come because she had never been to an appointment with you before and she really wanted to see her new baby sister or brother.

The morning of the appointment you gather JJ, collecting a few toys for her to be occupied in the office with. You feed the dogs and also remembered to get yourself some food. You called Jensen when you got the mail and told him everything was fine and that you would see him later at the airport.

"I love you Jay, but I got to go. Text me throughout the day so I know what's up." You hum into the phone as you look over the mail in your hands.

"You too baby girl. Give JJ kisses for me and the pups. Love you." Jensen kissed into the phone and you kissed back before hanging up. "JJ, come on baby. We gotta get going." You plopped the mail on to the counter in the kitchen and heard JJ zoom down the stairs with her shoes on her hands.

"Now, if I'm not mistaken, those are supposed to go on your toes little miss not your hands you silly girly." You tickle her tummy, hearing her roaring laughter. "I know, I know momma!" She says through giggles. "Okay well let's get them on your feet so we can get going. You wanna see those pictures of your new sibling, don't you?" You bend down, helping JJ with her shoes. "YEAHHH!" She screams and you only smile are her enthusiasm.

Moving into the car, you get JJ settled before settling in yourself. "Want some music JJ?" She nods at you and she smile at her in the rearview mirror. Pulling out, you turn the last station that was being played and it was the Disney Channel...... and this was Jensen's car. Your's was in the shop for the weekend so you had his. "Were you and Daddy listening to some disney music this past week?" You smile, moving down the road. "Yeah! Daddy was singing Frozen with me! And- And Beauty and The Beast too!" JJ cheers with her head faceing the window, watching the trees go by. You loved how her eyes sparkled when she spoke about Jensen. She was and will forever be Daddy's little girl.

"Okay, baby. We're here!" You come to a stop and JJ gets all happy in her seat. Moving to help her out, you get into the office and  immediately get called back for your appointment. "You can sit right over there baby until the doctor moves in, okay JJ? Then you can move closer so you can see the screen better." She nods as you move to sit on-top of the table and wait patiently. You knew once you told Jensen that you were at an appointment without him he was going to be mad but he'll get over it. Although, he can be pretty whinney sometimes when he misses an appointment.