Mission

We walked onto the train. We sat down and I could tell something was wrong with the boys.

"What happened."

"Hm?"Ed asked.

"You know what I'm talking about."Questionable silence went by.

"Al.."I said.

"Yes?"

"Alphonse.."Ed looked inbetween us.

"What did someone tell you... Was it that mission you went on recently..."

"It was nothing.."

"So you're saying something did happen.."

"Stop.."I thought back through my memories... Then I remembered.. Al went out then me and Ed for a walk. We saw Al with another armor set like him.

"What did he say!"

"Who!"Al yelled.

"The one like you..."Ed worriedly looked at Al.

"Stop..."

"I'll give you til the end of this trip Alphonse Elric.."

"Why do this?"Al asked looking down.

"Because you did the same for me... The thing you learned from me..."Al got up and left. Ed went to get up. I grabbed him.

"You can't know yet..."I said.

"So you do know?"

"Raven.. I asked her to keep an eye on him.."

"Why can't I know?"

"Do you want you Etty brother to trust you?"

"Yes.."

"Do you want him to be happy?"

"Yes..."

"Then wait.."He looked at the door and leaned into his chest. We soon got to the village. I cared for wounds and Ed stayed with me. I worked hard and long. I started to get dizzy but kept going. Ed pushed me away from the patient and healed me a bit.

"You need to stop working yourself so hard.."

"I have to take care of everyone.."I layed my head down on Ed's lap.

Dream

I saw a light showing Ed on a hospital bed. I saw another one showing Al sitting sadly on a roof. I saw myself and Ed go to the Al one. I then saw just me coming to the Ed one.

"Be careful for the truths that will be said..."I heard a voice say.

"It starts now..."I started waking up.

When I woke up I was in some house.
I saw a woman and she walked over.

"How are you feeling?"

"Where is Ed and Al?"

"Oh.. Those boys.. Their fighting a creature for the town."

"Where!"

"The old city right outside the walls."

"Thanks!"I said running to them. When I got there the creature was standing above Ed. I put one of my clothes against my palm.

"Lucimos!"I yelled. A fire was sent to the creature and then I sent a wind and it was running away. I ran to Ed.. He was hurt badly.. I picked him up like I used to do when.... He.. Did the transmutation..... I ran into the city. I called Roy's office once we made it to the medical center.

"Hello Hawkeye speaking."

"Send medics! It's me Y/n!"

"Sending some now!"

"Thank you Riza!"I hung up and I needed to keep him stable for an hour. When then medics arrived so did Winry. She helped fix Al's armor... Ed was alright.. I walked into Ed's room and no one was there...

"Shit..."

"What?"

"When I over worked myself I had a vision... This was it... Al's gonna tell us.."

"Well we gotta go then..."

"No.. Not right now... Wait a day.."

"Fine... Only for you..."