c6

Ki heard the ding from her phone and immediately knew who it was going to be.

bitch #1 👿
KATASHI CAN I COME OVER IM SO FUCKING BORED

bitch #1 👿
OR MEET ME OUT I DONT CARE

bitch #1 👿
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ki unlocked her phone and sighed as she sat up from her bed.

delivered:
Library in 10?

read.

bitch #1 👿
nerd.

bitch #1 👿
I'm in.

Ki slid her phone into the pocket of the red leather jacket she had on as she grabbed her keys from the table beside her bed.

———————

"Okay, so what I don't understand is why you are so obsessed with space..." Acacia leaned her head over onto her hand as she blew a strand of hair away from her face.

"What do you mean? It's awesome." Ki said setting her hand down on the National Geographic magazine she was reading on black holes.

They'd only been here an hour and Acacia had managed to flip through all the manga she had checked out already. Now she was on to annoying Ki.

"Yeah, but like it's all the way up there..." She motioned her hand towards the ceiling.

"Leaves more of a mystery then, right?"

"But how can you learn about these things and like not know for sure what's out there... it would drive me crazy."

"I like it. Seems like an adventure." Ki shrugged as she looked back down into her magazine.

"You like everything dark and mysterious, Katashi." Acacia slumped back in to her chair across the table from Ki.

Ki pretended to ignore her as she flipped the page over, squinting at the tiny print next to a picture of a galaxy.

"So... do you think we'll all get swallowed by a black hole someday?"

Ki rolled her eyes as she exhaled a deep breath.

"No, Acacia."

"What about gravity? Is there a possibility it could just like not work tomorrow?"

Ki slammed her open hand onto her forehead.

"If you could be an astronaut, would you?"

Ki glared at her through the cracks between her fingers.

"What about a space pilot? Like from Star Wars! That'd be sick as shit!" Acacia said fairly loudly for the quiet room they were in.

"Yes I would be a fucking space pilot, Acacia. Now please shut the hell up." Ki smiled sarcastically.

"Do you want a coffee? You seem grumpy today." Acacia pouted her lips out.