Part 11

You hurried to the bakery to find Yoongi waiting outside it for you, his hands shoved in his pockets and his hood pulled up against the cold. "Sorry, sorry!" You called as you unlocked the door. "I had trouble getting out the door today."

"It's fine," the dark cat responded, following you in and locking the door back behind you.

"I should just make you a key so you don't have to wait for me in the cold. If you have time after we are done today we can run and do that?" You asked, glancing over at him as you tied on your apron.

"Sounds good," he shrugged, tying his own.

You smiled as you got to work, glad that what happened between you last time wasn't making things awkward here with him now. You both seemed to be just pretending it hadn't happened and two of you worked quietly. Mornings with Yoongi were always quiet and peaceful and the two of you always finished early.

Yoongi disappeared to the front at one point and returned with coffee for both of you, setting yours next to you silently as he headed back to where he was working. You sipped it gratefully and smiled over at him when you realized he made it with no cream and two sugars, just how you liked it. He glanced up and caught your smile before looking away shyly and going back to work.

-

Jimin headed to the bakery later that morning dressed in tight ripped jeans and a white T-shirt under his leather jacket. He pushed his hair back from his forehead and fingered his collar as he walked, feeling the engraving of your name on the charm hanging there with the pad of his thumb. He smiled to himself as he reached the bakery and looked in the window. There you were, standing behind the counter, smiling sweetly at a customer. Jimin couldn't help but mirroring your smile as he watched you. Then he walked over to you and said something that made you laugh and the smile fell from Jimin's face as he stalked for the door. He was too friendly around y/n, and Jimin was getting tired of reminding him of his place.

-

"Jimin! Good morning!" You greeted happily as he came in. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked away to find something to do. Jimin spared him a brief scowl before turning his attention to you and grinning.

He leaned against the counter and snatched up your hand, pressing a kiss to it and winking roguishly at you. "Morning babe," he said.

Totally flustered, you only blushed and pulled your hand away from him. "J-Jimin, since when do you call me babe," you mumbled quietly, blushing.

He leaned back and shrugged. "Today maybe?"

You just shook your head and turned to get him something to eat. Yoongi who had been watching the exchange out of the corner of his eye turned to face Jimin and leaned back against the counter, crossing his arms over his chest and watching the younger cat, his ears back in annoyance. "So why are you here?" He asked.

"To visit my girl," the blonde cat answered, smirking and putting his hands in his pockets.

Yoongi scoffed. "Just because she's your owner doesn't mean she's 'your girl' you know. It doesn't always work like that."

You came back out to the front just in time to hear Jimin shoot back, "What do you know about it, stray?" And then they both flinched as you slammed his breakfast down onto the counter and stomped around it toward a now, very terrified Jimin.

"Apologize," you demanded, grabbing him by the lapel and jerking him closer to the counter. "Now," you stared him down looking furious.

"S-sorry Yoongi hyung," Jimin stuttered, his eyes wide with fear.