Richie Tozier| Janitor's Closet

|It's not like that you little nasties|

Teens zoomed through the hallways trying to get to class. I watched some of the seniors pick on freshman as I walked to class. Especially Henry and his muppets.

The final warning bell went off and my eyes popped out of my head. I then realized that I took a wrong turn down a hallway and my class is on the other side of the high school.

I sighed in frustration and that caught Henry's attention. He smirked and winked at me as him and his friends walked off.

I started running down the empty hallways trying to find an alternative route to my class but it was no hope.

As I turned down the hallway, I felt myself being grabbed and pushed into another room. I grabbed nail file expecting it to be Henry.

"Woah babe, what are you going to do with that bad boy" Richie joked. I huffed and put my file back in my boot. Richie is my boyfriend. We started date a couple of months ago but it felt like years already.

The smell of cleaner and dirty rags made me gag. "Why am I in here Richie, I'm already late!" I said covering my nose. "I was already going to skip class but I seen you down the hallway and I wanted to see you again" he said.

"Aw, this would be a lot more romantic if I wasn't in a janitors closet with you" I said. "Skip with me" he said and I quickly shook my head.

"I mean your already 10 minuets late, you might as well skip, I'll even write you a fake doctors note for tomorrow so it won't go on your record" he said resting his hands on my waist since the space in the closet was minimal.

I still blankly stared at him.

"Come on, what's one class gonna hurt, you get to see my pretty face" he said pushing his glasses up his nose. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"But I like looking at your face more, at least you kiss back" he said kissing me. After a few seconds, I giggled and pulled away.

"Do you kiss yourself in the mirror?" I asked. He shrugged/ nodded and I started laughing. "Woah, keep it down, we could be caught" he said putting his hand over my mouth.

I rolled my eyes as he moved his hand.

"I guess I could study for my English test next period to waste time" I said pulling the flash cards out of my bag.

"Or..., I was thinking we could make out while we're in here" he said leaning against the door and pushing his glasses up the bride of his nose once again.

"Your already going to nail that test anyways because your really smart, what's a couple minutes of smooching going to hurt" he said,  poking my side.

"Fine" I said putting my flash cards back. He watched every move I made with wide eyes. I guess he thought I would say no.

I took his glasses off of him knowing that they would end up foggy. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. He was quick to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

After a few minutes, we heard footsteps outside of the door. I quickly pulled away as Richie turned off the light and we shuffled around the cramped closet.

I hid behind a cart and Richie jumped into the old worn out trash bin. I watched as the janitor opened the door with his headphones in blasting New kids on the block. Ben would love him.

He sang a couple words as he grabbed the mop and bucket. "Won't you be my girl" the old man sang and Richie snorted. I covered my hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

The man left and we both crawled out of our spots. "That was close" I said dusting off my dress.

"That was hilarious" he said while dusting off his clothes too. "I can't wait to tell Ben" I said and he smirked.

"Now, where were we" he said pulling me in for another kiss.

(Little imagine since I'm barely updating any of my books, if you haven't read any of them, go check them out❤️)