35

"Thank you for everything." Jungkook gave a final wave to the workers at the hospital. He walked out with Yoongi, who was insisting he was fine. He probably wasn't. But he was supposed to be discharged today anyway.

"All of you were useless-" Jungkook slapped a hand over Yoongi's mouth before he could insult the people who saved his life even further. He was such a hardhead.

"What is with you and doctors? They know what they're doing." Jungkook huffed as they exited the building.

"I just don't like them." Yoongi scoffed, rolling his eyes as he limped to his parked Ferrari.

"What an amazing reason." Jungkook replied flatly, an eye roll following. He opened the passenger door for Yoongi, who reluctantly got in. He hated not being able to drive.

Jungkook walked around the expensive car and got in the driver's seat. He started up the roaring engine and carefully pulled out, driving onto the road.

"Wow, this thing really drives smoothly." Jungkook commented as he switched lanes.

"Please be careful, don't crash Betty." Yoongi blurted out before he could stop himself.

"Betty?" Jungkook bit back a smile, his eyes still on the road.

"Uh...I mean, please don't crash my car." Yoongi replied slowly. Jungkook stifled a guffaw tha greatly wanted to escape him.

"So, you have a pencil named Bob and your car is named Betty? How interesting." Jungkook smiled, trying his best not to lose it.

"Okay, fine. Judge me, see how much I care." Yoongi huffed, clearly annoyed with the teasing.

"So, do you have anything else you named? Perhaps a plant named Byron or a rock named Bryce?" Jungkook snickered, Yoongi trying to ignore him by glaring out the window.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Yoongi grumbled, his arms folding over his chest tightly, groaning when two of his bullet wounds were disturbed by the motion. He immediately let go so his arms were in a less constricting position. He rubbed his injured shoulder in pain.

"You need to stop being so reckless. Stop moving your arm so much if it hurts you." Jungkook scolded, glancing over at the older.

"You don't tell me what to do." Yoongi huffed.

Jungkook glared at him.

"Okay, maybe you do." Yoongi looked away, intimidated by his boyfriend's expression.

A phone ringing interrupted the moment, much to Yoongi's relief. Who knew his 5'5 boyfriend could be so scary when he was mad?

Yoongi fished the phone out of his back pocket. He answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"What." Yoongi muttered.

It was silent for a few moments. Yoongi's face dropped and he took a shaky breath. Jungkook glanced over, worried.

"Okay, I will. Bye." Yoongi whispered, slowly bringing the phone from his ear to his lap.

"What happened? Who was it?" Jungkook raised his brows.

"Someone bought out the company I work for. The new boss is going to fire everyone he doesn't like. If I don't meet his expectations for a meeting tomorrow, I'll have no job." Yoongi replied, his blank stare not showing how nervous and worried he was.

"Oh my God." Jungkook inhaled, his grip on the wheel tightening momentarily.

Yoongi couldn't lose this job, it was all he had. He worked so hard to get where he was. Music was his life.

This could be bad.

Lol what am I doing