Chapter 5: A Punishment Well Deserved

It wasn’t before long, Mr. Aizawa aka Eraserhead and Present Mic carefully transported two explosive students from the remains of what was the front gates to the Academy to the steel hotseats that were standing just shy of a foot from the Principal’s desk. Bakugou sat on the right, you sat on the left just a shoulder’s length away from the blonde. Although unconscious, heads dangling, extreme measures were taken. A large steel block was pulled out from storage to encase and conceal your hands, locking your arms together to prevent the use of your quirk. The same of course went to Bakugou. The restraints were caked in dust, it made your teacher Mr. Aizawa wonder if this was the first time they were put to use. And then there was Principal Nezu, casually sipping on his tea with a pleased grin on that white face of his.

The mouse pulled the cup of tea from his lips with a pleased exhale of his breath. “Are the two properly restrained?” Nezu quipped blinking his large black eyes at his fellow heroes.

“To my knowledge they are,” Aizawa remarked crossing his arms before resting up against the wall.

“Great work,” Nezu clapped. “I called up our nurse not so long ago, she should be here shortly,” speaking of the devil, Nurse Chiyo or better known as Granny lightly knocked on the office door. Her wrinkled face lit up with delight seeing her patients.

“Oh what happened this time?” The Nurse stepped up before you and Bakugou before frowning with dismay. “Fighting I assume seeing their state,” she meant the blocky handcuffs. It was no doubt a case of rivalry that landed you two in such a useless state.

“You’re correct once again,” Nezu sat forwards in his cushioned chair.

“It’s only the fourth day of school and there’s already fights,” the nurse sighed. It was a new record, you and Bakugou must be so proud. Even despite Granny’s reluctance to heal your wounds, it was her duty to heal her students. She puckered her wrinkly lips to kiss Bakugou's arms, his wounds closed up within the second as if they never happened. It was your turn soon after, a kiss to your forearms came sudden relief. “All Done, Have a nice day boys!” Granny waved goodbye.

“You too!” Nezu waved back. “Now, Mic, please give the troublemakers a wake up call.”

“You got it!” Present Mic smirked throwing on a pair of noise cancelling headphones of silver.

“Crap…” Aizawa growled, using his index fingers to block his ears.

Present Mic took a deep breath in through his nose, holding his hands to either sides of his face. “RISE AND SHINE LITTLE BIRDIES!!!” Mic sang, the entire office shook violently to his call. You and Bakugou shot up bright and awake with enlarged eyes of astonishment, you screamed falling to the floor. Bakugou, he was still in his seat, shock coursing through his veins before the blonde could finally focus on reality.

Bakugou’s peaceful daze had been broken. “Why the hell did you shatter my eardrums Cockatoo Head!?” Bakugo cursed with eyes full of fury at the pro hero who seemed to take that insult as a pure compliment. Mic didn’t bother to answer though, instead he bent over, picking you up from the floor to sit you right back down within your seat before the desk. You were still dazed...

“Earth to (Y/n),” Aizawa hummed waving his hand before your face.

“My ears hurt so bad!” You whined to the pulsating pain ripping at your eardrums, you realized that you were unable to rub your ears to soothe the pain, only to learn your arms were weighed down with steel blocks. “W-what!?” You gasped in a near cry, heart pacing faster than ever before. “Am I under arrest?”

“Good now we’re all awake,” Nezu hummed as well, taking another sip of his piping hot green tea. Your question went unanswered. “Hope you two kids realize you’re on the thread of being expelled or academically suspended-”