Chapter 28: "Them"

You felt Frisk try to pry yourself off of the floor to face Papyrus again, but you soon felt something press against your back, pinning you to the floor. Frisk struggled to get your body off the ground but the weight wouldn't relent.

Whatever this weight was would not let you get up, it was determined to keep you on the ground.

"SANS, GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Papyrus warned.

"boss, this isn't (y/n)." Sans replied.

So that's what was holding you down, it was none other than Sans. You were glad that he came to the rescue but, what if Frisk wanted this to happen? What if they had some dirty trick up their sleeve?

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ISN'T (Y\N)?!" Papyrus boomed.

"paps, frisk has taken over their body. it's been frisk fighting and talking to ya, not (y/n)." Sans replied.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" Papyrus asked him angrily.

"papyrus, think this through. (y/n) loves you and would never do such a thing." Sans replied.

"frisk is just playing with your emotions, they wanted you to react like this so they could kill you." Sans added with a sigh.

"It's not true! What that smiley-trashbag says is all false!"

"also, that's not exactly (y/n)'s right tone of voice." Sans murmured before putting more weight on your back.

The bone stuck in your leg went in further as he put more pressure on your back and tears dripped from your eyes as a reaction to the pain.

"Alright skele-boys, it is Frisk but you do realize I'm not the one feeling pain, right?" Frisk asked with a devilish laugh.

The pressure on your back lessened somewhat in what you assumed was an "oh crap" moment for Sans. Frisk tried to get you up again but he still held you down. The pressure was still making your leg throb with pain and you wished you could scream.

"GET OUT OF MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU UNDIGNIFIED SWINE!" Papyrus hissed.

"That's not gonna happen, bonebag~" Frisk made you chuckle.

"Get out of me!" You screamed.

"Why would I ever do that? I'm having way too much fun." Frisk replied in your mind.

"What the hell do you want?!" You hissed out to them in your mind.

"Revenge, sweet, sweet revenge." Frisk replied to you with a chuckle.

"SANS, WHAT DO WE DO?!" Papyrus asked Sans in a panic.

"i dunno boss," Sans sighed in response.

Frisk tried to get you off the ground again and within seconds, they reached up and grabbed Sans' leg, making him fall over in surprise. They made you get up and they grabbed the knife again. They slowly turned to Sans with a twisted grin. "I think it's about time that you get payback for what you did to me."

They made you walk towards Sans slowly, his red iris had disappeared from his right eye socket and he tried to scoot away. He was trembling somewhat, it almost looked like the poor skeleton was having a panic attack.

Right when they were about to make you charge at Sans, you were tackled to the floor and held down by Papyrus. In the way you were tackled, he could make direct eye contact with you. He had visible sadness in his red pinpricks and it hurt your heart. Such a creature didn't deserve to have this happen to him. Thinking that the one you had loved had been lying the entire time must be heartbreaking. You couldn't imagine how Papyrus had felt when he really thought that was you.