↳ one

THE TARDIS MATERIALIZES in a dimly lit area with carpeting and display cases

THE TARDIS MATERIALIZES in a dimly lit area with carpeting and display cases. "So what is it? What's wrong?" Rose asks as she and the Doctor walk out of the Tardis, it was a little difficult to see their surroundings as there were no lights on. They were on their way to another planet when something drew the Tardis off course.

"Don't know. Some kind of signal drawing the Tardis off course." the Doctor replied.

"Where are we?" Rose questioned, taking a look at their surroundings.

"Earth. Utah, North America. About half a mile underground." He answered,

"And when are we?" Rose asked

"2012." He answered, looking at a display case,

"God, that's so close." Rose remarked, "So I should be 26." the Doctor looks around the display case, finding the light switch, and flicked it on. The light illuminating the area around.

"Blimey. It's a great big museum." Rose gasped, seeing the display cases around them.

"An alien museum." the Doctor corrected, walking past the display cases, "Someone's got a hobby. They must have spent a fortune on this. Chunks of meteorite, moon dust. That's the milometer from the Roswell spaceship." He named as they passed the cases.

Rose gasped, "That's a bit of Slitheen! That's a Slitheen's arm." She said "Uh... It's been stuffed." She added with a disgusted look.

"Oh, look at you." the Doctor said, seeing something else in another case up ahead. Rose walked up behind him.

"What is it?" She asked, looking at what appeared to be a robot head, with headphone-like features on its head.

"An old friend of mine." He muttered, without turning towards her. "Well, enemy. The stuff of nightmares reduced to an exhibit. I'm getting old." He added.

"Is that where the signal's coming from?" Rose asked, nodding towards the head.

"No, it's stone dead. The signal's alive. Something's reaching out, calling for help." the Doctor gently touches the display case with the tip of his finger, immediately the alarm goes off and they are promptly surrounded by armed guards pointing their guns at them.

"If someone's collecting aliens, that makes you Exhibit A." Rose said, the Doctor glances down at her before he flashes a nervous grin at the guards.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

"Attention all personnel. Bad Wolf One descending. Bad Wolf One descending." A voice called over the mic when four armed guards line the corridor like a man and his aides stride out of a doorway. A group of four people and four armed guards followed walked around the corner heading down the corridor.

"On behalf of all of us, I want to wish you a very happy birthday, sir. And the President called to convey his personal best wishes." Polkowski informed Van Statten as they continued down the corridor.