chapter 30

YOUR POV

*2 MONTH PASSED*

It's been 2 month had passed. Only one month away, me and Jimin will welcome our twins into our life.

It's day time and of course, weekend, Jimin already gone work out with jungkook. Those muscle pigs aren't really surprising me at all. 

I was walking to the kitchen to get some water for me to drink when suddenly I heard the doorbell rang.

"Who would be coming here?" I ask myself as I gulping down the water.

Soon as I'm in the front door, I swung the open without checking who's behind it and guess who came. It's jin and yoongi.

"Oh, hey." I greeted them with hugs.

"Hey." they both greeted back with warm smile.

"Why you both came?" I ask.

"Oh, jimin ask me to look out for you while he's gone with jungkook." jin told.

"Very typical Jimin. Oh, sorry. Please do come in. Sorry I forgot to let you guys in."

"That's okay." jin told and with that they both stepped into the house and sat on the couch while I closed the door. 

"Do you guys want some drink?" I ask.

Jin and yoongi shook his head. "No, thanks. You should be sitting not working. We would be fine since we just done eating at the restaurant earlier."

I pouted my lips which made them chuckle in replied.

"So how's your life with Jimin? Almost everyday I have to go here." jin ask.

I sighed, sitting down on the couch facing jin and yoongi.

NORMAL POV

"I don't know guys. He seemed like not being himself again."

Both of them furrowed their eyebrow.

"What do you mean, he not being himself? Did he change like the old him?" yoongi ask, frowning.

"No, I mean every time he went home. He always acting awkward as if it's our first time meeting and also he sometimes either came home in the morning or not going home at all. He would even gone for days. It make me more worried about him." you told.

Jin nod in understanding since he have been encounter it sometimes while yoongi just blank since he never stayed in the house before except for jin.

"But have you talk about it with Jimin?" jin ask.

"Yeah, we did but he would change the topic. Jin do you think Jimin is hiding something from me-I mean us?"

"I don't know but for sure he did hide something from us." yoongi told, behalf jin.

"What about you guys? How's your day going?" You ask, changing the subject.

"Same, patients come here and there, diseased were getting spreading. It's wasn't easy having a job as a doctor but still I love my job. Helping people are the best." jin smiled for reasons.

"Me, don't ask. My life always been the same. Shitty as always."

"You?"

"Every day doesn't change. Homeschooling. Jungkook. Taehyung. The best."

Jin chuckle. "You seem like you doesn't like homeschooling."

You could only shrugs, not knowing how to feel about homeschooling.

You three keep on talking about this and that, laughing because of jin's never ending jokes, well except for yoongi since he's not interested in one until then you, three stopped as all of you heard the doorbell rings.

You, jin and yoongi look at each other, confused. If they're ( Jimin and jungkook) back, they should just went in but doorbell rings not so usually them.

"Shall we open the door?"

"Let's go."

Jin stood up from the couch and helped you got up. The moment you were already standing on your feet, jin and yoongi guide you to the front door, side by side.

Somehow your heart felt a little ticklish. You sigh. Yoongi saw your uneasy reaction.

"Nervous much?" he ask.

"I don't know. I felt something doesn't feels right." you said.

"Go behind jin hyung's back. While I open this door do NOT come out, not until you recognise him/her since life these days cannot be trusted." yoongi told protectively.

You hide behind jin before letting yoongi open the door as the door was opened. He saw a perfect s-line body of a young woman standing in front of him.

"Who are you?" yoongi question.

"And who the are both of you?" the young woman replied with a question.

You who in the back seemed very familiar with the voice. But where?

"Look miss, I don't know you. Who you are and why you here. I think you are currently at the wrong house. So now I'm gonna closed this goddamn door and hope you found a right one. goodbye." he said as he slammed the door in front of her face.

"That girl, somehow pissed m-" yoongi sentences got cut as you three heard the doorbell ringing againnwhich at the end made yoongi getting more pissed off.

Yoongi swing open the door and the same woman appeared again.

"Look here missy, I'm trying to be nice here and I totally think that you are in the wrong house." He declares.

"Look young man, if you want to know, I am already at the right place okay. So do not rudely pushing me away you got that mister?" she ask, pointing her index towards him.

Yoongi grunts, really hating the facts that a woman just brought him down.

"Whatever, if you're in the right place then what do you want?" yoongi ask.

"Jimin. I need him." she replied.

Your eyes widened. If she ask for jimin then it's none other than her. You step aside from jin's back and saw her. Your heart boiled after seeing her face. You clenched your fist. Your heart burning in rage, remembering what the woman had done before.

"Long time no see Ara.." she smirked evilly.

UNEDITED