Chapters 191-200

Chapter 191: Respect

Tiny waves rippled within Tang Siqi’s pair of enchanting eyes. Under the gazes of the other three, her eyes suddenly blinked.

Joy emerged on the faces of Pang Feng and Pang Shishi as they relaxed.

“Yeah, in the face of death, no one can feel calm…” thought Pang Shishi.

From her point of view, Armament Sect was most certainly ruined. It was to quietly disappear like Profound Ice Palace had so many years ago.

Tang Siqi originally was to be killed on sight. She was someone who, upon seeing a chance for survival, was like a drowning person seeing a boat. She would grasp it tightly and definitely not let it escape.

To Tang Siqi, these siblings were her boat, one which could bring Tang Siqi away from the sea of death.

Thus, the two siblings believed that, as long as Tang Siqi wasn’t stupid, she would naturally choose to stay behind. She would choose to continue living with them.

Even Qin Lie believed that blinking was a wise decision for Tang Siqi. Thus, following Tang Siqi’s first blink, he nodded and said, “Okay, I shall honor your decision and immediately put you down.”

As he said these words, he prepared to let go of her.

However, he discovered that Tang Siqi didn’t continue blinking. Furthermore, a light was flashing within Tang Siqi’s eyes as she glared at him. An extremely angry expression emerged on her beautiful face.

Qin Lie was stunned. He continued watching Tang Siqi’s eyes, waiting for her to continue blinking.

Tang Siqi didn’t blink another time.

She only stared at Qin Lie. Within her eyes, even a bit of fierceness could be seen as her appearance became tense.

“You deserve to die! Bastard! Asshole! Die by a thousand cuts! My eyes were stinging so I subconsciously blinked. Bastard! A bastard who deserves to die!”

From when Qin Lie had first spoken, she had constantly stared at him, her eyes never blinking.

However, by the time Qin Lie was finished, her eyes were simply feeling too unbearable. She couldn’t help but blink.

Afterwards, before she could even react, Qin Lie had said that he was going to let go of her, that he was going to leave her. This caused Tang Siqi to feel so exasperated that she almost wanted to strangle him.

“Didn’t you say three times? Do you not know how to count! You deserve to die!” thought Tang Siqi in her mind.

At this moment, she didn’t dare to blink another time. No matter how much her eyes began to sting and feel uncomfortable, she continued to stare at Qin Lie. Her eyes which were burning with anger caused his nerves to tingle just from looking at them.

Pang Feng and Pang Shishi in the distance were also dazed. They had also been shocked by this sudden change.

The joy on Pang Feng’s face gradually disappeared. He was unable to understand, unable to understand Tang Siqi’s current response. He couldn’t figure out why Tang Siqi still hadn’t blinked.

“Could it be that she is begging for death?” thought Pang Feng. His expression sank.

Pang Shishi was also startled. She shouted, “Senior Sister Tang, only my brother is able to guarantee your life. If you aren’t willing to go with us, you might not even live past tonight.”

“You’d better think carefully. There’s no way I can promise that I can keep you alive. However, if you go with Pang Feng, you will definitely survive!” whispered Qin Lie.