Attack on the Leaf

Nagato flew into the village, propelling himself with his gravity manipulation, Arashi had taken off to find his targets.

When Nagato finally reached the middle of the village, he paused in mid-air and gathered a huge amount of chakra. "Almighty push."
__________________________

Naruto stopped in his tracks, having felt the spike of chakra even from miles away. A bead of sweat rolled down his cheek as he turned to Hinata, "Use your byakugan, check on the village."

Hinata nodded and activated her doujutsu, then gasped. Tears fell from her eyes as she spoke. "Sixty percent of the village was destroyed by a large scale jutsu."

Shikamaru cursed aand caught Naruto by the arm as he tried to run in the direction of the village. "Wait a damn minute, would you? We have no idea what's waiting for us, we need a plan."

Kaiza stepped past them, his body giving off green energy as he opened a few of the gates. "The plan is to not die. Since Naruto and I can survive nearly anything we will take point, with me farther ahead. I'll take on whoever is doing this, you three help civilians get to safety. Then when your done, come help me scrape this fool off the pavement."

Then he crouched and kicked off, souring into the air like a red haired missile.

Shika became covered in shadows and he nodded at Naruto and Hinata, "it lacks any real thought, but I haven't met anyone who can fight that man when he's serious."

They took off as fast as the could, using shunshin to try and catch up.

__________________________

Nagato still floated in mid-air, gazing down at the village when he picked up Kaiza's chakra signature.

He turned his head in time to see the eldest Uzumaki rocketing towards him with a fist reared back. "So barbaric."

As Kaiza got close, Nagato caught his fist, barely feeling the impact, and then hurled him into the ground with such force that it buried Kaiza deep in the crater.

Nagato's arm shifted, to something like a futuristic canon, and he aimed down at the Uzukami. "Time to die."

He fired off a bright red beam that obliterated the section of earth that Kaiza was in.

Kaiza shoved himself to his feet, most of the skin on his chest had burned away in the attack but it knit itself back together leaving a very angry looking Kaiza with ruined clothes on. He crouched to jump but as he blinked Nagato vanished.

A kick to his chest sent him flying backwards but Nagato caught up, grabbed him leg, and hurled him into the mage monument, destroying the second hokage's face.

Kaiza pulled himself from the wall, "Hot shit in a portapotty...is this how my opponents feel?"

Nagato appeared in front of him again, arm-canon aimed up at his head.

Kaiza pushes himself down as the beam cut through the hokage monument and went out the back. Then he kicked off, opening the fifth gate to tackle Nagato, barely moving the rinnegan wielder.

Nagato shoved him back, then did an axe kick down onto his shoulder that threw him into the ground like a bomb, taking out a couple more buildings in the process.

"That is fucking...it..." Kaiza swore, bringing his fists together and closing his eyes.

After a few moments his eye color changed to pale yellow and red markings like tribal tattoos trailed down his arms. Now... sixth gate... OPEN! Seventh Gate OPEN!

The explosion of power vaporized the rubble around him as he stood with the full power of Nature and seven gates opened. Green lightning jumped around his body rapidly. "Time for round two, fucker."

He jumped up, seemingly appearing in front of Nagato, kneeing him in the gut and throwing him back, the air escaping from his lungs, but Nagato was far from overwhelmed.

The two threw themselves at each other again, the shockwaves obliterating anything even remotely close, so Kaiza threw a feint punch at Nagato. Then when Nagato tried to dodge he grabbed him and hurled the rinnegan user away from the village, and kicked off the air to chase him.

Nagato righted himself and created a black ball of energy and threw it at Kaiza, who punched it, causing it to shatter like glass.

Nagato smiled slightly, "A worthy challenge."

Kaiza threw punches and kicks that were easily ten times the speed of sound, but Nagato caught both his hands with his own and a third and fourth arm grew out of his side's to punch him in the ribs.

Kaiza gasped as his ribs and lungs turned to paste.

Nagato glared at him coldly, "You've put up a valiant effort, 'Uzukami', but that power you're using is temporary."

Kaiza's body finished stitching itself together and he threw his knee up into Nagato's face, shattering the cartilage and bloodying his face. "That just means I have a time limit to kill you!"

He caught Nagato by the arm, then punched it with all his might, shattering the arm-canon and making Nagato yell out in anguish before the arm reconstructed into a blade and he tried to cut Kaiza in half.

Kaiza went through a few handsigns and blew out a slice of powerful wind chakra that dig into the forest, cutting clean through anything it touched, including Nagato's legs.

Nagato cursed but wire shot out and reconnected his severed legs. It wasn't true regeneration though as only the mechanical parts healed. Blood seeped from the wound and he aimed a hand at Kaiza, "Chibaku no Tensie!" (Sorry if I butchered the spelling)

Earth, trees, debri, anything around them flew towards Kaiza and slammed into him.

Finally there was a giant moon hovering near Kinoha.

Kaiza's had one more move to play though. "Eight Gate! OPEEEEN!" His power exploded, shattering the giant moon, and he kicked off the falling rocks, flying directly for Nagato.

He threw a punch at his inside shoulder, tearing the arm to pieces, a spinning kick bisected Nagato, and then with the same momentum an axe kick completely destroyed Nagato, and he held his hands up in a single handsign. Great fire annihilation powered up by the nature chakra and the eight gates? I think so!

The fire he blew out turned into a torrential turret of flame so hot the ground melted into volcanic glass and ever trace of Nagato vanished.

Then Kaiza kicked the air, throwing him towards the village at breakneck speed, just as his power faded and the eighth gate stopped his heart.

He slammed into the side of a building, going all the way through and into a living room, and onto a couch that broke in the middle when he hit.

________________________

Arashi grinned, lifting his sword from the place they'd had it confiscated, "Soulcutter, it's been a while, old friend."

He turned his sharp eyes towards the entrance just as Kurenai stepped into the room, "Stop Intruder!" Her eyes widened, "You're... Kaiza's son, that kid that escaped-"

Arashi roared and swung his sword, releasing a wave of blue fire towards her, Kurenai barely dodged a lethal blow, but her body took some bad burns and she fell back gasping painfully.

Arashi stalked out, his blue eyes glowing. "You're close to them, to Naruto." A slow smile spread across his face as he aimed his glowing sword to her chest.