Chapter 2 - I miss you

Hyera's Pov

As soon as I arrived at my house (I'm living with my family) I straightforward went to my bedroom but stop when I bumped with my mom.

"Dear, Why are you back home late?are you okay?I called you but you never answer, wait...are you crying??", Mom walked towards me.

"I'm okay mom and sorry I'm not on my phone at that time, I gotta go to my room because I'm tired" I try to avoid my mom cause she will ask me non-stop.

I try to get some sleep but I can't sleep eventhough I feel sleepy right now. I'm overthinking again....

About what happened earlier...

I still can't believe you did this to me

◇◇◇◇MORNING◇◇◇◇

*knock knock

I'm annoyed cause it's disturbing my sleep. I'm about to tell the one who knock my door to stop but not until she started to speak before me.

"Miss Hyera, Madam asked me to wake you up" my maid said.

"I'm not feeling well". She's not replying, I heard her footstep went away which means she's no longer there.

Suddenly I remember about lastnight. Tears started streaming down like a waterfall. I can't stop crying, I don't know why, maybe Jimin has give huge impact on my heart. I truly miss him.

"Am I that ugly?why Jimin why?you told me she even more prettier than me, why you don't tell me earlier so I can change my looks" I talk to no one.

"PARK JIMIN" I yelled. I didn't realised that I'm too loud cause I can't control my anger.

"Hyera, open the door dear!!" I heard my mom talking outside my bedroom while knocking on the door.

I keep sobbing like no one cares. She keep knocking my door and I chose to ignore mom. Sorry mom, I need time. Then she stop knocking and I guess she's also tired.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It's already night and guess what, I'm locking myself in my room since the morning.

"Sweety, open the door, I miss your beautiful face, mom said that you refused to open the door. Please open it for me." I heard familiar voice and smile creeps on my face.

"O-oppa?" I wait for his answer. "Yes it's me. Open the door now".

I opened the door and saw my brother stood infront of me and greet me with huge smile and sweet dimple.I hug him tightly while sobbing. I guess he's back from overseas business.

"Hey-hey, what's wrong sweety?", oppa ask me.
"He broke up with me oppa..he-" I got cut off by him. "See? he even broke up with you, he's really a jerk.I already told you to to stay away from him but you're stubborn" he sounded like caring brother.

"I'm sorry but I really love him. But, how do you know that 'he' is Jimin? I didn't told you the names yet".

"Ofcourse I knew dear. You only love him and it's impossible for you to be with someone else".

Pabo ya Kim Hyera!!

"Whatever it is. Mom told me that you haven't eaten since yesterday.Please have dinner with us tonight. Forget that jerk and fine someone else. You know Jungkook?, well he's handsome, smart an-" I cut him.

"Oppa stop, I don't want to find someone else now. I need time, I hope you're understand".

I hope oppa understand me and I know that he are going to talk about Jungkook, it's not that I don't like him, I just don't want to interfere with someone who already have a love life. I don't know if he's already taken or not but it's impossible for him to remain single with that looks and it's impossible that girls didn't try to hit on him right?. Oppa stood up from bed and about to get out, "Don't forget dinner tonight". I nodded.

I must be thankful to have a caring brother. He was the one who spoil me more than mom and dad. Hmm talking about dad, he's always busy and I rarely see him at home.

I take my bath and go downstairs to have dinner. It's rare tho, everyone's here (Dad always the one who's missing, so it's rare) Dad, mom, oppa and Rachel unnie are here. Rachel unnie is Namjoon oppa fianceè and it's almost a year I think.

They should be married now. I always wanted to ask why oppa said he's not ready to marry with unnie. I'm afraid she go to someone else arm because unnie is so pretty.

"Looks who's here, how are you feeling Hyera?" Rachel unnie asked me with her sweet smile. "I'm fine unnie, it's good to see you here" I smiled back.

"I'm happy that you gave me chance to love you although I know I'm not the best for you"