Bully Me and I Will Take Your Meals

Hugging her knees, she curled up on her bed. She recalled that night in the mountains when she met that man with a purple lotus between his eyebrows. She reconfirmed that when she left, both legs were properly mended. Not only were they mended, but she had given him anti-inflammatory medicines. She had seen him eat them herself.

Feng Yu Heng was a little regretful. She could only blame the fact that she only just arrived in this world that day. She was busy wondering what sort of changes had occurred with her body, but doing so caused her to slip up on things she should have watched out for.

That person was hiding in the mountains with heavy injuries, so he was clearly being hunted by enemies. On his side, however, was a single servant. No matter how she thought about it, the situation was extremely dangerous, yet she had stopped feeling concerned after his legs were mended; furthermore, she carried away all the money he had on his person.

"Damn!" She subconsciously cursed then immediately felt depressed again.

Didn't leave? What reason did they have for remaining there? Even if they remained, when met with the enemy, what could he possibly do to help? Is it possible that she had to throw him in to her pharmacy?

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, this was a bad idea. Things that aren't common could be said to be evil. She could not allow herself to be seen as some sort of evil spirit. In this era, once deemed a monster, she could be burned to death or stuck in a bamboo cage.

The more she thought, the more upset she became. She decided to enter her space. From the first floor to the second, she ceaselessly searched.

Broken legs and a ruined face, she searched for a long time, but she could not find any medications that could treat these two things.

Sitting on the ground in frustration, she felt a wave of cold air wash over her despite the pharmacy maintaining a constant temperature.

Feng Yu Heng remembered that night from beginning to end. That man's body was quite haggard, but he never gave off an air of being in trouble. She also remembered that upon meeting him, her face had made a foolish look.

But now that she had heard the news, that man's face was ruined!

No wonder she had seen him wearing a mask at the entrance to the capital. No wonder the great army did not display even a glimpse of celebration despite being victorious.

The war was won, but the leader was so severely injured, he could no longer have children.

How could a man continue to live!

Feng Yu Heng felt that this piece of shit world was testing her patience, again and again. The man that she cared for was ruined in an unclear manner. She, of course, had no idea who the enemy was.

Bullying her in to an unknown place with unknown people? Bullying her to change in to a twelve year old child?

It's fine. Spending time in unfamiliar circumstances will eventually lead to them becoming familiar, and she will continue to grow older every day.

If they've ruined her things, regardless the perpetrator, they would always need to pay the price.

It was a sleepless night. Only when light reached the horizon, did she return to her bed and get some sleep.

In the morning, Feng Yu Heng was awoken by Feng Zi Rui calling her. The little guy had run all the way to her bed, while grabbing at her neck and calling, "Big sister, big sister, quickly get up."

Feng Yu Heng sat up and drowsily looked at the child. Her mind immediately cleared up.

"Come." She reached out and brought Zi Rui close, "Take these clothes off, we won't wear them."