Who Wants to Hurt You?

Feng Xiang Rong was puzzled, "It's a dress! Even the color is pretty good."

"How could such a dress exist!" Fen Dai spoke while retreating. It was as though the dress were laced with poison, she did not dare come in contact with it again. "Quickly take it away! Take it away! Feng Yu Heng are you trying to seriously cause me harm? If someone wore this dress, the flesh would be scraped from their bodies!"

Feng Yu Heng looked quite innocent: "Fourth sister, why do you misunderstand big sister's good intentions. This really is a dress that mother's attendant, granny Li, personally delivered. How could the manor give something of low quality to their own daughters? Fourth sister, stop joking around."

"Who's joking around!" Feng Fen Dai became enraged, "I don't want that damn thing. This is you intentionally trying to harm me!"

"How could I harm my little sister? This is truly the good gift I received from granny Li."

"Get out of my way!"

"Everyone shut up!" The matriarch couldn't tolerate it any further and fiercely stared at Feng Yu Heng. "You've caused disturbance after disturbance after you arrived. How is it that the concubine's daughters of Feng manor came to act like this!" With just a few words, Feng Fen Dai was included as well. "You should carefully look at Chen Yu. She's dignified and steady, and she never gets overly excited nor does she get overly sad. Now look at yourselves!"

"Grandmother!" Fen Dai felt aggrieved, "It was clearly Feng Yu Heng wanting to use that dumb dress to try and harm me. Why do you not punish her misdeeds?"

"Fourth sister is too unreasonable." Feng Chen Yu spoke up, "How can you speak like that to grandmother!"

The old woman was so incensed that she brought her cane down hard on the ground. Supporting herself, she moved to stand up, but her hip would not cooperate. The moment she stood up, she sat back down with an, "Oh my."

Seeing the matriarch's hip problem flare up, the people ceased their arguments. Feng Chen Yu quickly rushed forward and supported her while asking: "Grandmother, should we call a doctor to take a look?"

The matriarch waved her hand: "Even if they looked, there is no use. This is an annual illness. The bitter medicines they have prescribed have never been effective."

Chen Yu adjusted the cushion and helped the matriarch slowly lean backwards. "How is this position? If it's not good, then we can put both cushions together."

The matriarch waved her hand once more: "No need. This is good enough."

Feng Yu Heng observed the matriarch's suffering expression for a while. She was aware of the situation and pondered a moment before speaking: "Grandmother, the illness starts in the waist and continues down through the back of the thigh, the outside of the calf, all the way down to your feet; do they all suffer from pain? Even more, when you sneeze and cough, does the pain get worse?"

The matriarch originally did not want to pay her any mind, but Feng Yu Heng had completely stated all of her symptoms. She subconsciously replied: "How did you know?"

Feng Yu Heng did not explain, but she did look at the soft cushions and continued to speak: "This illness is called lumbar disc herniation. The first symptom is just pain in the waist, but if grandmother is already feeling pain in the lower extremities, then this is considered a serious case."

The matriarch could not help but feel frightened. Hearing it was a serious case, she became uninhibited and asked: "Can it be treated?"

"It depends on the circumstance." She truthfully spoke, "But while you are ill, you must remain in bed. This is the most basic point, but it is also the most important."