Diagnosing and Treating Zi Rui

In the Willow courtyard, all was progressing smoothly. When some people were happy, others would naturally be frustrated. For example, Feng Fen Dai.

Although Feng Yu Heng had just promised her a handkerchief made of the five treasures earlier in the day, this girl had a heart that could never be satisfied. Seeing Feng Yu Heng's life undergo a noticeable improvement after receiving support from Prince Yu's contingent, she felt more and more that she would never live to see happy days.

Above her, aside from Xiang Rong, there were two older sisters. One was the daughter of the first wife and the most beautiful girl in the capital, while the other was to become the princess of Prince Yu. What about her?

The little girl tilted her head as she watched Han shi apply her makeup in her room, while she waited for Feng Jin Yuan to arrive. She really was extremely furious. She rushed over and removed the blush that was in her hands, as she began to scream: "All you know is to spend your entire day applying make up! Why do you not come up with some ideas for me?"

Han shi's hands trembled, and even the fawning look that was on her face receded.

That daughter of hers had always been this way. She would suddenly lose control of her emotions, and fly in to a rage with her. This was not an uncommon thing.

In reality, Han shi understood. Having been triggered by Feng Yu Heng, Fen Dai would definitely not be able to handle it. But even if she couldn't handle it, what could be done?

"Your concubine mother is just a concubine. What ideas do you want me to come up with?"

"Feng Chen Yu's mother originally was also a concubine!" Fen Dai never understood this matter, "Why can they climb from the position of concubine to head wife, but you can't? If you had that sort of competitive nature, then would I still just be a small concubine's daughter in this manor?"

"What of being a concubine's daughter?" Han shi slanted her eyes, "Even a concubine's daughter is the child of the Feng family! Your father is the prime minister. Even if you remain a concubine's daughter, who would dare mistreat you?"

"But there is also nobody that treats me well!" Fen Dai sat in a chair angrily then continued to rage at Han shi, "Could it be that you don't know the matriarch's attitude towards me? Could it be that you don't know the head wife doesn't want to care for me or Xiang Rong at all? Could it be that you don't know Feng Chen Yu only appears to be a Bodhisattva, when her heart is really evil and cruel?"

Han shi quickly moved forward and covered Fen Dai's mouth in fear- "What are you saying? Let me tell you, anyone can be slandered aside from your eldest sister. You really want to defeat her heart!"

"They're all great! Then what should I do? What should I do?" Fen Day began screaming out of control, "I also what the things that Feng Yu Heng has! Can you find me a husband like that?"

Han shi was helpless, "How old are you? You haven't even reached an age where we would discuss marriage plans."

"When I reach the age, there will be one?" Fen Dai's eyes perked up again, "Every day, you only know to make yourself look pretty and hook up with father. What results has hooking up produced? If you have the ability, then birth a son! Originally, there was only the noncompetitive older brother. Now Feng Zi Rui has returned. What hope do we have left!"

Finally, Feng Fen Dai's words silenced Han shi. She brought a hand lightly up to her belly, as her exquisite eye makeup became smeared by tears that streamed out of her eyes.

A son? It's not that she didn't want a son, but in this manor, if Chen shi was still present, then for her or An shi, none could want to have a son.