Quickly Deliver the Medicine to Father

This doctor was indeed very serious and responsible in asking granny Sun about Zi Rui's condition while ill. Then the doctor faced Zi Rui and checked his pulse and eyes. Finally, he concluded: "The young master's stomach was upset. I will prescribe some medicine. After eating them for a few days, everything will be fine."

Yao shi saw that the doctor had said the same thing has Feng Yu Heng. She could not help but feel even more confident in Feng Yu Heng's medical knowledge.

Wang Chuan and Feng Yu Heng shared a glance and said nothing. She recalled that after the young miss had fed him some medicine, the young master was clearly better. Even if it would take a few days to fully recover, there did not seem to be any need for more bitter medicine, right? Clearly, the young miss had better medicine.

But with a knowing gaze from Feng Yu Heng, Wang Chuan understood and remained silent.

Hearing that it was an upset stomach, Chen shi sneered from the outer room: "And here I was thinking it was something serious, yet it turned out to be from over eating."

Han shi had been hiding a smile, but seeing Feng Yu Heng casually walk over, the smile quickly vanished from her face.

"Mother is right, of course Zi Rui hasn't fallen seriously ill. The young master of Feng manor is healthy."

She reminded Chen shi, Zi Rui was also a young master of Feng family. There was no need to be excessively proud.

Chen shi snorted again and stood up to say: "Since there's no problem, I will be leaving first." As she turned, she once again saw the yard full of gifts, and her temper flared up once more, "You've received gifts, yet you do not pay tribute to your elders. Who knows who taught you the rules!"

Feng Yu Heng lightly smiled towards her back and said: "Thank you mother for your reminder. In a while, A-Heng will choose a nice item and offer it to grandmother."

Chen shi nearly fell over herself, as she wanted to proclaim that she was also an elder, but she also firmly believed that regardless of what she said, she would be sneered at. So she may as well vent her anger at granny Li- "You three! Sending you three over here really was a waste! Since you've managed to pamper the second young master to such a degree, I want you to beat it back to Jin Yu courtyard!"

Granny Li and company really understood Chen shi's temper and did not say too much. They lowered their heads and followed her.

Who knew what evil ideas Chen shi came up with when she reached the moon gate, as she directed Jin Zhen who had come with her: "Go with the doctor to look at the prescription. Remember that the medicine needs to be good. The second young master of Feng family can not be treated inadequately."

Jin Zhen bowed and stayed behind.

Feng Yu Heng looked at Jin Zhen and did not know whether it was psychological, but she felt that this girl who had sexual experience seemed far more mature than than the servants around her. She even seemed more mentally calm. But the movements Jin Zhen's hands made inside her sleeves was still seen by her. She could vaguely see some scars on her wrist and knew that they were certainly the result of a punishment from Chen shi.

Jin Zhen saw Feng Yu Heng staring at her and felt a little uncomfortable. Bowing towards her, she said: "This servant will go inquire about the prescription." She quickly entered the room.

The doctor's prescription was fine. Feng Yu Heng had already looked it over and handed it to Jin Zhen, "Since mother has told you to inquire about the prescription, then I will trouble Jin Zhen girl to personally fetch the medicine."

Jin Zhen took a step back, as she frowned and said: "Madam has said that what the second young miss says counts, here in Willow courtyard. This servant is only going to take a look at the prescription to inform the madam, so she can rest easy. The other matters, I hope the second young miss can handle on her own."