Mad Dog Head Wife

"This was given to you by a Persian eccentric?" In this era, Persian eccentrics really were a mystical species. Feng Yu Heng threw out this pretext, and the item in her hand immediately became grand: "The items from a Persian eccentric are hard to find even for the palace. A-Heng really has good fortune."

"Grandmother is the one with good fortune." Feng Yu Heng handed the medical plasters to granny Zhao: "Granny please take care of then. Tonight, after grandmother has taken her bath, place it directly on the skin over where the pain is. On the next day at the same time, remove the previous plaster and apply a new one."

Granny Zhao listened very carefully and also seriously asked: "Apply only one plaster each time?"

Feng Yu Heng explained: "If the area of pain is too large, then apply another. There should be enough for seven full days. After seven days, if nothing unexpected happens, then grandmother's waist pain should be better. At least it will not appear again this year."

As she spoke, she cutely looked upward towards the matriarch: "Grandmother, do not worry. In the future, A-Heng will think of ways to treat your waist pain."

The matriarch was touched. Holding Feng Yu Heng in her arms, she said: "Good girl, truly a good girl."

Their side continued to be lively, but on the other side, Han shi's curiosity could not longer be controlled, as she eagerly asked: "After seeing the doctor, did the second young master drink the medicine?"

Chen shi was also interested in this topic and immediately looked towards Feng Yu Heng.

Feng Yu Heng still had her head buried in the matriarch's waist, so the smile her lips formed went unseen by all.

Counting the time, she felt that Wang Chuan's side should be about done, so she pulled herself from the matriarch's waist and turned to look towards Chen shi, "Right, I still wanted to speak to mother on the matter of the medicine."

Chen shi shook her head unnaturally, "What did you want to speak with me about?"

"About the medicine! This morning, after doctor Xu prescribed a medicine, mother had Jin Zhen girl remain to oversee the prescription. You said to use high quality herbs."

Hearing her say this, the matriarch nodded with satisfaction, "Un, this is something the head wife of the family should do."

Feng Yu Heng continued: "Then, that doctor Xu said he would personally prepare the medicine, so we were quite happy. After the medicine was prepared, a servant girl from the guest courtyard sent it over, but before we could give it to Zi Rui, Jin Zhen girl ran back insisting that they had sent the wrong medicine. She begged me to allow her to take the medicine away."

The matriarch frowned: "Even a simple cup of medicine can be delivered incorrectly. Just what are the servants doing?"

Chen shi could tell something was wrong and asked in a sharp voice: "You said that Jin Zhen took the medicine away?"

"Un." Feng Yu Heng nodded, "She said that medicine had been sent incorrectly. She said that it was originally prepared by mother for father to drink, and this daughter had to give it to her. Mother knows, A-Heng had followed maternal grandfather around and read many medical books at a young age. With careful examination, the contents of that cup of medicine could be determined in part. Indeed, that cup of medicine truly should have been sent to father, so A-Heng agreed with Jin Zhen girl bringing it to father. At that time, Jin Zhen girl had run all the way to Willow courtyard and was already very fatigued. A-Heng feared that she would spill some of the medicine, so I sent my servant to help her deliver it. Thinking about it, she should be returning now."