Last Year You Snuck in to the Eldest Young Miss' Room

She raised a corner of her lips in to a panicked smile.

It had been a long time since she had used her fists and feet. She was truly worried about not having anyone to practice with. She worried that she had become rusty.

Gently placing her arms and legs on the bed, she spread herself on the bed to appear as if she were still sleeping. In an instant, she hid behind the curtain.

At the beginning the sounds from outside the window were small and probing, then it eventually became borderline frantic. Finally, the window was opened from the outside with a "peng" sound, and a shadowy figure jumped in to the room.

The person's landing was loud, which frightened that person stiff for quite some time before they dared move again.

Feng Yu Heng looked down upon the person and thought to herself, so it was a good for nothing.

But that good for nothing did not believe himself to be one. He just heavily walked over to the bed, all the while looking all over the bed. He threw his head back and fiddled with some hair that fell to his forehead.

Feng Yu Heng had pretty good night vision. Even though the person covered their face, she could still tell it was a man based on body build. Especially based on the shape of his exposed eyes. It allowed her to immediately recognize that person.

So it was him!

Very good!

She flicked her wrist and watched him approach the side of the bed. He slowly reached a hand towards the top of the blanket.

The raised area of the blanket sank. Only then did the good for nothing realize that there was nobody lying on the bed. He had been fooled!

He wanted to escape, but punches and kicks struck him from all directions. One hit at a time, he was put in a position where he could no longer stay standing. He could only lie down on the bed and bear with being struck by punches and kicks.

Feng Yu Heng was also filled with hate. One hand reached toward her wrist and swiftly pulled out three acupuncture needles held between her fingers.

She held one hand in a fist and the other out flat. Needles rested atop the extended palm. The muscles that had not seen use were given a good exercise. The other person was beaten so badly that they could not even beg for mercy.

Outside, Huang Quan, who was keeping watch, heard the commotion, but when she barged in, she saw her own house' young miss happily beating away. Feeling no need to rush forward, she decided to lean back and enjoy the show.

Only when Wang Chuan and Qing Yu were awoken by the commotion, did they move forward together and ask Feng Yu Heng: "Young miss, what happened?"

Feng Yu Heng displayed her rarely seen mischievous side and pointed to the savagely-beaten person lying on the bed: "A thief barged in here in the middle of the night. He headed straight for the young miss' bed. It must be a rapist."

The criminal, hearing this, became angry: "I am not a rapist! Based on your looks, only a demon would want you."

Feng Yu Heng laughed: "Oh, you even know what this young miss looks like. Then it would mean you are an acquaintance? Wang Chuan, take off his mask and see."

"No!" The man exclaimed loudly upon hearing those words. Without care for the painful injuries on his body, he flipped over and stood up; however, he did not find his footing and wound up lying on the floor instead. He continued, however, in his struggle to crawl to the door, all while spouting off nonsense: "This elder will remember this. Wait for me. Sooner or later, I will come back for revenge."