Young Master Did Not Even go to School

But she did not dare say anything. Although the Feng family had some plans, but this was all still uncertain. She had to consider these things and preserve her position as the Feng family's daughter to the first wife, thus she had to preserve Chen shi's position as the head wife. When things go well, they go really well. When things go poorly, they go really poorly.

Thinking like this, Feng Chen Yu might as well kneel before the matriarch and kowtowed: "Chen Yu begs for forgiveness from grandmother on mother's behalf. It's all because mother did not think it through completely and overly doted on brother. Chen Yu is willing to take on the punishment and only hopes for grandmother to take care of her own body. If you were to become sick because of what happened with my brother, then even if Chen Yu died ten thousand deaths, it would not be enough to bear the blame."

As she spoke, two pearl-like tears slowly fell to the ground.

Feng Chen Yu had been born incredibly beautiful. Pairing her beautiful appearance with those two pearl-like tears, it was truly a sight that could capture anyone's heart.

The matriarch had already let off some steam, so her anger had been reduced. Currently, seeing that Chen Yu was in such a state, her heart began to ache.

"Dear granddaughter, quickly get up. Grandmother does not blame you."

How could Chen Yu get up just like that. The more she cried, the more heart ache she caused, "I beg grandmother to forgive mother and brother! Presently, getting brother treatment is important and grandmother's health is important!"

The matriarch nodded, "Then Chen shi will be given solitary confinement in Jin Yu courtyard's temple! Jin Yuan." She called Feng Jin Yuan, "You must invite the best doctor to attend to Hao'er's illness. Have them come up with a method to cure his illness."

"Do not worry, mother. Son has remembered it all. Mother should return and rest first. Leave this to the servants. Son will go find the best doctor to come treat Zi Hao."

Seeing Feng Jin Yuan express this, the matriarch relaxed and returned to Shu Ya courtyard with the support of grannies and maidservants. Others began to find it improper to continue staying, so they all began to leave. As Jin Zhen left, she looked affectionately towards Feng Jin Yuan. Feng Jin Yuan waved to her but did not say anything extra.

Worrying that the matriarch's body would have some mishap, he followed them out and called for Feng Yu Heng to stop: "Follow them over and take a look. Make sure grandmother is fine before leaving."

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "Daughter understands. Does father have any other instructions?" There was no response for a long period of time.

Feng Jin Yuan finally remembered the matters of this night and how he had yet to show any care for Feng Yu Heng. He turned and looked at Feng Zi Hao. He could not help but feel worried.

"A-Heng." He pointed at Feng Zi Hao, "Although what your brother did was wrong, but you have beaten him and even cursed him. Based on his current condition, father can not do anything to him. Based on the events of tonight, let's just say the Feng family owes you a favor."

She raised an eyebrow: "Feng family will owe me a favor? This is father pushing A-Heng out."

"Father did not have that meaning." Feng Jin Yuan really found speaking to Feng Yu Heng to be headache inducing. It was as though everything he said would have an opposite meaning. "Father just means that if you ever have any requests from the Feng family, the Feng family will not sit idly by."

She laughed. Wasn't this still just saying that she and the Feng family were two separate entities. This too was fine. "Then A-Heng will thank father. A-Heng will remember the words father said today. In the future, if there is any requests to be made of the Feng family, I hope father will not refuse."