I Didn't Come to Pay Respects, I Came to Collect Debts

She personally prepared the living arrangements. Yao shi would live in the innermost courtyard, she herself would live in the second courtyard, and Zi Rui would live in the outermost courtyard. Each courtyard had plenty of main and wing rooms. There were enough to house the servants.

She turned two of the wing rooms in her courtyard in to small medicine rooms. She then arranged for them to arrange a wall of cupboards with Chinese medicines. She also placed some outstanding offerings along with some paper and ink stones.

In addition, this courtyard originally had two storage sheds, which could barely fit the betrothal gifts.

Feng Yu Heng looked at the overall arrangement of the courtyard. It was as though it were prepared just for them. Everything fit perfectly and naturally.

Zi Rui's courtyard had something that was exactly like a decent study, which already contained books.

The little guy seemed very happy, as he carried around a military book, unwilling to let go.

Yao shi had relatively speaking, no major hobbies. She also had not inherit the medical ability of the Yao family. She spent her days doing needle work and embroidery.

Feng Yu Heng thought that this too was good. She had a son and a daughter, so she would enjoy years of stability and happiness. She further arranged for two livelier servant girls to take care of Yao shi. This way, it would seem more lively.

But after moving, they found that the amount of servants they had was truly too little. She had granny Sun go and find that servant merchant to buy five more. They were also given the name Zi.

After the addition of this manor, it became the Feng family's largest courtyard. Connected by a tiny moon gate, it was like an existence like Shangri-La. Feng Yu Heng originally wanted to return Willow courtyard to the Feng family, but the matriarch insisted that they did not want it, so she did not insist. Thinking of the movement back and forth if someone moved in, the moon gate might become widened. If about that possibility, she assigned two servants to guard the path. If there were people that wished to see her, one would run inside to report, while the other would keep the person outside.

The new manor had been named "Tong Sheng pavilion" by Feng Yu Heng. Huang Quan was stunned upon hearing this name and asked Feng Yu Heng what it meant. She explained the truth: "No person can exist on their own. A wise person knows to rely on others, so it is only by living together that one can live a long life." 1

Huang Quan's eyes flashed with joy: "Second young miss, you and his Highness truly are a match made in heaven!"

She blushed slightly from the words of the servant girl, "Who wants to be a couple with him?"

"Even the words you say are the same. If you don't become a couple, then that truly would be a pity." Huang Quan giggled: "If it weren't for the fact that I've been beside the young miss these past few days, then I really would have wondered if the young miss had already met his Highness. And had even thought of this idea of sharing life together."

She was slightly dazed. Did that person also say such things?

In truth, she felt that calling it Tong Sheng palace would be more domineering, but this was just a mere courtyard that existed near the Feng manor, thus it could not be called palace. In the future, if they became independent of the manor, it still would not become Tong Sheng manor or something similar. This was merely something she thought of in the present for fun. Calling it as such for a few years is enough.

That night in Tong Sheng pavilion, everyone slept very well.

Feng manor, through the intentions of the matriarch, sent every courtyard many sheets and blankets. The matriarch had even prepared brocade blankets for the three masters and even more items for daily use.