1 ~ Client

CHAPTER ONE

"You are running out of time, brute. You only have one week to introduce your soon to be wife to Don Armando." Kielton said, smirking on him.

His friend was sitting comfortably on the visitor's chair of his huge office. While he's on his swivel chair, he was swaying it lazily, crossing his legs and his hands were at the back of his head, tila pasan ang mundo sa problemang hindi niya naman dapat pinoproblema. Babae! Babae lang 'yan!

"If only Alexza didn't refused the deal, hindi ako magigipit ng ganito."

"Move on, kasal na siya. Let her be happy again."

Brooke rested his head on the headrest of his swivel chair, without removing his hands at the back of his head. He closed his eyes, trying to relax himself.

Alexza was the woman he chose to pretend as his wife a months ago. They both agreed to that deal, but when she get back to the Philippines from Canada, everything changed. And the rest was history.

"I'm looking for a wife material. No to a party girl. Papa would not like it."

"Sa probinsya, madami. Why don't you try? I could accompany you to hunt that wife material you were looking for."

Brooke let out a breath. He look at his friend, furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't think you could help me with that, brute. I better do it alone."

"Why not? I'm good in picking girls."

"Nah, your fans will get wild once they see you. Ayoko nang magulong paligid. I don't want to be with you in public."

His friend is a famous rockstar in the Country. Masyadong mainit at matunog ang pangalan ni Kielton, kasagsagan ng kasikatan nito.

"Ang sakit mo magsalita," Madamdamin na sinapo nito ang dibdib. "I can disguise."

"Thanks, but no." Brooke stood up and get his key car on the table. "Let's get out of here."

Kielton just shrug his shoulder and stood up. They leave his office. It's already seven in the evening but he can still see some of his employees working their ass off, including his personal secretary.

"I'm leaving, cancel all my appointment this week." He said, authority on his voice.

"Noted Sir Brooke." She nod and look up on him. "By the way, about the mansion you were looking for in Southern Luzon, it's on sale. You might want to get it?"

"The one that close to our mansion?"

"Yes, Sir. The one that you've been eyeing for a years now to be one of your properties."

Brooke tilted his head on the side, massaging his jaw with his hand. His other hand is on his hip. Us a businessman, he is more on buying big houses or lot, particularly mansions as his investment for his hard work. And that mansion is in Southern Luzon, it would be great if he will have it on his name.

"Send the complete address on my email. I will visit it before I leave." He demanded and walk towards the elevator.

"Where to go?" Kielton asked impatiently.

"Maybe a drink in D' Club tonight would help me think 'bout how to solve my shit."

Kielton let out an annoying laugh, telling him how fuck he is right now.

"Alrigh. I will contact the brutes who's here in Manila. They could give you some advice with your shit."

"I hope so,"