Xuan Tian Ming, You Have Good Eyes

Xuan Tian Ming struck near the hearts of everyone in the Feng family. They looked at the bloodstain that instantly appeared on Feng Zi Hao's body, but nobody dared say anything about it.

Feng Jin Yuan understood that he could not afford to offend this venerable saint, much less talk sense in to him. If this son of his gained some sense from being whipped, then he hadn't been hit for nothing.

Feng Zi Hao was just a scoundrel and was not too dumb. Being whipped by Xuan Tian Ming's woke him up. He could not help but curse himself an idiot. What point was there to saying that?

Thus he quickly kowtowed on the ground, whispering: "Your Highness, please spare my life. Your Highness, please spare my life."

Xuan Tian Ming completely ignored him and simply waved his hand. A eunuch beside him carried a box of food over to Feng Yu Heng.

Arriving before her, he found that Feng Yu Heng and Feng Chen Yu were standing side by side. This eunuch did not know which was to be the future princess and could not help but stand there stunned.

Xuan Tian Ming saw him hesitate. His face turned displeased.

"How is it that you can't even tell which is the future princess?" As he spoke, he reached out his hand. He suddenly changed his tone from one that was lazy yet slightly sinister to an extremely doting one when speaking with Feng Yu Heng: "Heng Heng, come here."

Feng Yu Heng smiled and walked toward him, feeling that though this person wore a golden mask, and though it was covering a face capable of ruining countries, under the bright sunlight, the light reflecting off the mask made it so people could not help but be attracted.

The eunuch froze for a moment before hurriedly following behind.

When Feng Yu Heng reached his side, Xuan Tian Ming finally allowed the porters to set down the sedan. Then, very naturally holding Feng Yu Heng's hand, he said to the eunuch: "Remember well which is this prince's princess. As for the one to the side..." He cast his gaze toward Feng Chen Yu.

Feng Chen Yu had a problem. She knew that she had been born extremely pretty, such that anyone man would have no resistance toward her, otherwise Feng Zi Hao would never have done that sort of thing. This ended up raising an abnormal confidence in her. Not only was it confidence, she was very happy when men looked her way. She would use her eyebrows and looks to increase her gentle appearance.

Thus, when Xuan Tian Ming looked over toward her, she naturally revealed that attitude.

But she had forgotten. The one looking at her was Xuan Tian Ming.

"Is also Feng family's daughter." Xuan Tian Ming was still murmuring then asked Feng Jin Yuan: "Looking at her age, she should be your eldest daughter right?" Looking at her, she was older than her Heng Heng.

Feng Jin Yuan honestly replied: "Replying to your Highness, she is indeed this one's eldest daughter." Then turning to speak to Chen Yu: "Quickly go greet his Highness!"

Chen Yu faithfully greeted him and made use of her bewitching charms to say: "This one is Chen Yu. Greets your Highness Prince Yu."

Xuan Tian Ming let out a "hm?" sound and asked: "What did you say your name was?"

Chen Yu replied: "This one is Feng Chen Yu."

"Oh." He nodded his head, suddenly realizing, "This name is actually quite fitting."

Feng Chen Yu's self-confidence once again swelled up.

Although the ninth prince had recently been severely injured to this degree, his former brilliance and the Emperor's favor were still there. Even if she could not form an alliance through marriage, currying favor a little more was not a bad thing. If this ninth prince could adore her, then she could take care of Feng Yu Heng whenever she wanted, and it would be as easy and turning over her hand.