Whip the Shameless You to Death

Feng Yu Heng coldly snorted and fiercely snapped: "So you mean to say that you are willing to cheat other people?"

The shopkeeper trembled, afraid to utter another word.

Feng Jin Yuan understood and concluded it to this: The fat pig in his backyard had brought even more trouble to the Feng family. Furthermore, it was big trouble!

"Vile woman!" The matriarch was so angry she almost vomited blood. While repeatedly knocking at the ground with her cane, the matriarch gave an order to some servants: "Go bring that vile woman out here! Get her out here!"

Feng Jin Yuan did not stop. This ninth prince's posture made it clear that he had come to settle debts. Today, it was the Feng manor that was in the wrong, so he would have no choice but to do as the other party wants; moreover...

"Your Highness just said that "Painting of Qingshan" was meant to be given to imperial concubine Yun?" He was very surprised. If that had been sent in to court, then it would have become an even larger problem.

At this moment, Feng Jin Yuan hoped that the ninth prince would shake his head and say that it had yet to be sent, but sometimes things just do not go as desired. Xuan Tian Ming not only didn't shake his head, he even said with certainty: "I sent it that very day. It was princess mother that noticed that the "Painting of Qingshan" was a forgery. She even asked why this king sent her a forgery. Lord Feng, how do you think this king should respond to princess mother?"

What could Feng Jin Yuan say. Although imperial concubine Yun had lived a simple life these years and she had not attended a great number of feasts, this did not mean that the Emperor did not care for her. It did not mean that she had no place in the palace.

Feng Jin Yuan flicked his robe and knelt to the ground "Then your Highness will be relied upon to deal with the offender."

The other people also knelt down.

Feng Yu Heng pondered a little. She herself could not be too forceful and wretched, so she also knelt down.

Just as she was about to kneel, her hand was tightly grabbed by that person, "You don't need to kneel."

Feng Yu Heng was very pleased with Xuan Tian Ming's attitude and nodded her approval toward him.

Feng Fen Dai's jealousy burned fiercely in her chest. Why was it not her? Why was the hand being held by the ninth prince not hers?

Very quickly, Chen shi was escorted out.

Chen shi was venting a great deal of anger today, after having been locked away in Jin Yu courtyard. Because a group of people suddenly barged in to search her and Chen Yu's rooms, saying they had harmed the eldest young master, she had beaten two servant girl. But she still could not prevent the servants from finding a witchcraft doll under Chen Yu's pillow.

With no place to vent her belly full of anger, she wanted to smash things, but she also felt it a waste to smash them. Just as she was feeling uncomfortable from bottling up her anger, some people came and invited her to go to the front yard.

Chen shi felt that this would finally be the chance for her to vent. Feng family dared to lock her up, so she would cause pandemonium for this family! She really wanted to see how long Feng Jin Yuan could survive without the financial support of the Chen family!

Chen shi arrived at the front yard, fully prepared to speak out with her pent up anger; however, she found that there was a large group of people knelt there, including Feng Jin Yuan.

Before everyone, there was a sedan made of jade placed in the middle of the yard. On it sat the ninth prince, whom she had never met but instantly recognized.