one

*alarm sounds*

wake up it's time for school and billies already waiting here to pick you up~Y/S/N. "ugh I'm not even ready" I murmur and hesitate to get up.

~me and billie have been bestfriends since the first grade. I just didn't know how to tell her I felt differently. im just gonna go with flow I guess , I guess.~

we arrived at school and I got 8 miss calls from my parents. "hey, Y/N your not answering at the moment so we're just gonna let you know over voicemail that we have to move ASAP. we're having trouble with taxes and have no other choice, we're sorry".

I had absoulety no words. I felt a lump in my throat and the urge to drown myself in nothing but tears. "oh my god are you okay baby" billie said in a cute voice. I did nothing but push her away for the rest of the day and felt segregated from the only thing. I loved but never had.

billie.

next class I had was geometry with billie. she looked very empty and I wanted to ask what was wrong but I'm not okay myself . she wrote down on a piece of paper , crumbled it and threw it to me from across the room.

"please stop ignoring me. your all I have left" -i read it in her soft voice and felt nothing but warmth. so I wrote back. "it's been you all along. i can't help but think you are all I want. but I have to say goodbye". I threw the note across the room to watch her read it with nothing but emptiness.

"all you want? I'm sorry Y/N. but I'm straight I can't. I'm so sorry." my heart dropped down to my stomach. I screwed are friendship up and I'm moving tomorrow. this isn't how I wanted things to leave off.

*text message*
billie
baby please.

Y/N
I have to leave.

billie
where are you going?
hello?
Y/N?
I'm sorry.
seen 3:30pm

To be continued..