two

text message

billie
baby.
I'm here.
...
we need to talk.

Y/N
its not like me to be
so mean your all I wanted

billie
baby I'm sorry about
earlier. I'm an idiot

Y/N
why do you say that?

billie
I need to explain in
person.
seen 6:45pm

i can't tell her I'm leaving it breaks my heart. but on my way into the car leaving to jersey Billie screamed my name from down the block

"BABY.  it's you. it will always be. and I lied that I wasn't into you. I lied to myself. but I'm aware of it. I'm in love with you. everyday of my life I've been walking through a world gone blind without you. I wanna hold you and talk about everything at 4am when the world goes to sleep. I wanna hold you and make sure your okay baby. I wanna be there until you fall asleep. I want you.

i need you to believe in me as much as you believed in yourself. I wanna love you like no one else can. you can have all my hoodies and sweatpants til eternity. but I need you here with me til eternity.

we can run away ! run away from reality with me baby. run away without looking back at all your problems and sadness. we can move forward. I want a future with you.

I didn't believe in love until I've met you. can't you see ? your all I wanted. for years. let me crawl inside your veins. like a hostage I will hold you and never let go. your all that crosses my mind and the thought of being in love with you makes my heart skip a beat evertime we talk because I want you" she said crying.

to be continued