Villains (3)

"Zombie Zombie, come help us find Hyorei!"

"Huh? Did you lose him or something?"

"Kinda..."

_____________________________

"I'm not sure what you were expecting from someone who can manipulate and freeze liquids including your sweat, Bakugou-san" Bakugou gritted his teeth, they were currently out the mall in the forest where Bakugou took Hyorei to fight, the boy instantly froze him to a tree.

"If you promise not to attack me after I let you go, I'll let you go"

"Fight me without your quirk you asshole!" Hyorei frowned

"I already told you I can't fight without my quirk Bakugou-san, you'll instantly win if I do that!"

"Atleast let me pin you down!"

"That's just weird! I'm not fighting you okay? Let's just go back and look for her okay?" Bakugou huffed.

"Fine, but I'll definitely fight you one day you hear me?!" Hyorei sighed

"Yes I know, come on, she might be looking for me too".

_______________________________

Shoto frowned, something was off with Shinso today, he first saw him wearing this weird mask that just screamed villainous but then again, Shinso always had a weird fashion sense and they seemed down right villainous, he has the tendency to were bright neon jackets with the sides black or something, they were hideous but they oddly fit him.

Though they were trying to look for this 'Hyorei' person, Shoto knew they weren't gonna find him, it's usually Izuku who does that, they're just strolling the mall together now, keeping an eye out but not actively looking for him, Shinso looked as laidback as ever.

"Hitoshi" He says, Shinso looks at him;

"What"

"Those people Izuku calls friends, they're villains aren't they?" Shinso looked a bit shocked like he wasn't expecting him to say that

"They're a shady bunch but I'm not sure if we should jump to conclusions-"

"That guys voice... he sounds the same as the one from the USJ attack, though he was only able to let out a few words, there's no doubt that we were just talking to the leader of the league of villains" Shinso huffed.

"I guess you're right..."

"Don't you agree that he sounds the same?"

"I suppose"

Shoto looked for any indications that Shinso wasn't that sure with that he's saying, a rub to the nape, looking away from direct eye contact, none.

Shinso knew it was a fact that they were just talking to the leader of the league of villains.

Which was of course, a surprise;

After all, Shinso wasn't at the USJ attack, neither was he here moments ago to actually hear the guys voice, obviously, something fishy was going on- or maybe someone is disguised as Shinso?

But he seems laidback as always, he's not alert at all, he trusts me, he's the Shinso that I know

"Do you know that guy?"

"...No"

"Have you ever met him before?"

"No"

"That's odd"

"It is isn't it?" Shoto stops walking, Shinso stops as well;

"What's wrong?" Shoto sighs

"It's nothing, I'm stupid, let's go" Shinso looked skeptical, this time he looked alert