2 8

N O V A

"Because I loved youuuu." I sang the final lyrics to my song.

The crowd clapped and all the lights went back on. Ellen joined me on stage giving me a hug.

"Good job! That was amazing. Nova everyone!" She says causing the crowd to clap and scream. "We'll be back after the break!"

"Thank you so much for having!" I tell Ellen happily.

"My pleasure." She says and I get taken backstage.

"In five you're going to walk out through this way wave hi and walk over to Ellen and do your interview." A crew member tells me.

"Alright thank you." I say and quickly walk over to my dressing room.

My stylist touches up my hair and makeup while Elsi hands me my phone.

I go on twitter retweeting and liking a few tweets.

Before I knew it the five minutes were over and I heard my name being introduced. I walked out of the assigned area waving hi to the crowd.

Approaching Ellen I give her a hug and greet her and we take a seat on her famous white couches.

The crowd screams as I look over to them waving another hi.

"What a good performance you had there!" Ellen smiles at me.

"Thank you so much!" I say putting my hands over my heart.

"So how are ya? How's everything?" She asks me.

"I'm great. Super happy to be here." I tilt my head smiling.

"We're super glad to have you on the show today. So you just dropped your first album called Lucid." Ellen says picking up a copy of my album in her hands.

To even think that I'm here is insane.

"Very good by the way. I heard it when it dropped and it's amazing. Tell us about it."

"Knowing that Lucid was going to be my first album released I wanted to put out there something sincere to me. Lucid means easy to understand, I feel like I'm the opposite of that." I laugh. "But through song writing everything on my mind is so easily expressed."

"Did you write all the songs?"

"I did write all the songs."

"You have some powerful music in here." She says. "And you had an album release party correct?"

"That is correct."

"Where was my invite?" Ellen asks with a serious face.

"Aaah." I say and begin to nervously laugh.

"Hmmm?" She says with a straight face.

"I'm going to have to talk to my crew about that." I tell her.

"You should fire them that's what." She jokes around.

"But to be fair there was no other talk show person was invited." I say trying to make the situation better.

"I don't care." Ellen tells me with a straight face.

"Next time." I laugh.

"I'm going to decline it." She says sassy. "See how it is people? I invite her here but she won't invite me to a party."

I burst into laughter. She's too much.

"I'm just messing with ya. You looked beautiful that night." Ellen says and pictures taken that night appear on the screen. "Who were you wearing?"

"I was wearing Versace. Beautiful blue gown as you guys can see in the picture. I felt so pretty. It was a great night." I tell her.

"During your speech you said you took off one song and put a whole new song. How was that and why?"

"Like I mentioned before I wanted to be sincere and honest with this album. I felt like a lot of songs are like oh I feel like this, I've had been made to feel this way, and you know if you listen to the album you'll understand. I wanted to include something in there that's was like oh I've made someone feel this way too, I've also hurt. Once I had that track in mind I didn't rethink it I looked at the list and knew which one had to go and put in the new one." I explain.

"Wow that's wonderful. You had Bts there. You were all sitting in one table along with Shawn." She says and more pictures appears.

"Yeah! We're all great friends and we had a great time." I tell her.

"They flew out all the way from Korea just for you."

"They're amazing men. Most respectful and kind people you will ever meet."

"So which one is your fave?" Ellen smirks.

"What?!" I snicker.

"Who's your favorite from the seven?" The smirk still plastered across her face.

Rm Rm Rm Rm Rm Rm Rm Rm Rm

"You can't have a favorite trust me. I love them all equally." I grin.

Ellen chuckles, "Well I want to tell you congrats on everything. You have a album out, you're surrounded by great people, you were the first person ever to get on the billboards without having any music of your own out, and you didn't even release an e.p you went straight for an album!"

"Thank you so much."

"But you have an announcement. Is that correct?"

"Yes I do!" I sigh and slightly bite my lip. "I am going on tour! It's called the Lucid tour. I am super excited. I have been working so hard on this and I can not wait to hit the road."

"When will tickets be on sale?"

"Starting this weekend tickets will be on sale. It's a world tour so I'm so excited to see my international babies! I also did everything as possible to have affordable tickets so everyone can enjoy."

"Now I have a surprise for you all!" Ellen tells the crowd causing them to cheer. "Everyone here gets a pair of tickets to the Lucid tour!"

The crowd goes crazy and the room gets super loud.

"We'll be back after the break!"

***************************************************************************************************************

What's upppppp baybehs! I am back with anoooother chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed it.

Y'all already know how it goes. 3 votes and 4 comments for the next chapter.

Today's question is; If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds what would you say?

I would say, "Treat people with kindness."

Quote by the man himself, Harry Styles. We've got to treat each other good. If we ever want this world to change let's start with kindness.

Once again thank you so so so much for reading. It means alot. Dm's are open if you ever neeed anything.

What book would you guys be interested in reading next? A Jimin or Jungkook one? Or another Rm one? Let me know (: