Ch 27 - Luonch

Pronounce the title as lunch. That's not a typo. It's something I yell to the boss to signal I'm taking my hour.

Back to the Sitri house. What is Sona going to do in the middle of this flour incident?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Sona was on her way delivering the flour that was passed to her as you look at your girlfriend's hips. Thighs looking real nice and she seems a whole lot more sexier now that she is comfortable. You could see it in her step. Happy to be with you and around others. Not ashamed to admit her feelings. After so long it was finally coming around and like it or not the flour butt was a step in the right direction. 

"Hey sis I didn't know you were going to wear white today." Serafall giggled. "Cute butt too."

"I am doing no such..." She turned her head and gasped at the white powder on her skirt and then jerked her head over towards your direction. Just staring at you waiting for your response.

"Moo?" You shrug the shoulders.

"This mean war babe?" She asked.

"You already tapped the ass twice." Saji laughed and got down on a knee. Serafall took the bag of flour from Sona's hands and chucked it right at her boyfriend. "Omph!" The bag erupted and he coughed. Chest high and all the way up he was dusted in white. Blinking the eyes and was truly stunned. "Hey..." Shocked that he was messy.

"Why Darling. You never told me you were so sexy in white. I just want to eat you up."

"Do I look appetizing?"

"You will just melt in my mouth silly boy." Heyo!

"Saji. Can you not?" You asked him shaking your head.

"What?"

"Pork chops was good. End it at that." You insist.

"So you hmmhmsorndhe." You covered Saji's mouth.

"No. Now stop." He could nod as you hand was covered in flour again. "Let's try and finish this pie."

"I agree babe." Sona walked over. "And you mister are going to clean my skirt." Hoping to get the reaction she's looking for. "By hand."

"Uhhhhh..." Stumped.

"Later." She kissed you.

Shutting me out no more. But the teases can drag if it's some time away from now. I like the new change. "This game of yours will get interesting."

"Only for you." She winked. I can't believe I'm flirting in public.

Tsubaki kind of felt it too. This was knew for both of them and it seemed so that Senpai Serafall was leading the pack. With her charm it was all they needed. She didn't have a bust that would turn heads or tail then most men stare at. She was cute, playful, and charming. Saji got reeled like a trophy fish over a fire place. And it was working for him. Tsubaki and Sona made some hard adjusts as of recent and swiftly becoming more comfortable opening up. Doing so made it less awkward and you and Kiba have been enjoying this the whole time. Before it would seem that the four of you wouldn't make it to bedtime. Lunch time the next day? Yeah... okay.

"Well I tend to like it."

~~~~~

Lunch was over and it seemed time to start preparing for school tomorrow. Study a little bit, a proper shower, and get to relax a little before going to be and waking up early. Each of the three couples had to say their goodbyes until tomorrow. Giving each other some room to have a bit of privacy. First off to the not so complicated anymore and biggest reign couple.

"Kiba..." Tsubaki was smiling.

"Hey there."

"Thank you."

"For what?" It could be a few reasons. Might as well let her speak.

"I'm sorry I've blown you off for work. You have been so good and faithful to me even though I didn't deserve it. I have had the best night of comfort I've ever had and it's all because of you. My handsome blonde with the sword that pierces right to the heart."

"I don't love anyone else. Nor have I. This guy is not on the market. The dating pool is something that just doesn't spark my interest. Especially knowing that someday when I am done with my duties a proper, sexy, strong, and very intelligent woman is waiting for a kiss and some time together."

"Tomorrow I'll call you after work. Promise?"

"Promise." He nodded.

She kissed him. "Night Lovey." Tsubaki smiled as Kiba let himself out.

Then it came to the new couple. Which was going to be interesting to see how they are they were going to end the weekend. Were they serious enough to have terms yet?

"Hey beautiful." Saji waved.

"Come here Levy Dear." She jumped into his arms.

He caught her in a kiss. "It's sweet having one of those before I take off. I'm going to miss you."

"I'll see you soon Levy. I promise. Just tell me you'll be good and listen to my sister."

"Always Serafall. I'll work extra hard for you." He picked up his bag and set off. Determined to not only be a better student and hand to Sona. Better yet to excel at everything he touched and prepare to be a boyfriend.

And now the most important and improved out of all three. You and Sona. The two of you stood there blushing. This was a magical, romantic getaway weekend so it seemed. Both of you learning so much about each other. Now it came down to this.

"Hello beautiful." She tried not to be awkward.

"Hey Babe..."

"I cannot thank you enough for letting me express how much I love you. How much I want to comfort and be with you."

"I'm sorry it's taken me this to realize that I need you. You filled a void that hard work and dedication just can't fulfill."

"I'm more than happy that I can help. After working hard and having cuddles and eating together is just so precious. It's all I ever wanted."

"(FN)... I was wrong. Thank for forgiving me and making love to me. I notice that I can't be a selfish lover. I am all in. We will make this work. I want to make you happy just like you've made me happy."

"Sona I think we're doing great. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are simply amazing. Done deal."

She hugged you and removed her glasses. "Council room first thing?"

"For sure. Tea too?"

"That's up to you Babe."

"Maybe a surprise. I just know this. We have more places to eat out, times to cuddle, or really anything. Such more to do and so little time. Tell me when basically. I know school is important. It's our job. But when we are stressed out and work is done I only want you to get away from it all."

"Night Babe."

You give her a kiss and pick up your bag. "Thanks for changing my life."

"No Babe. Thank you. For making mine shine."

~~~~~

How to not complicate a relationship? Make time and care less about others. I'm telling you. It works. Meanwhile I published this just in time to win a bet. Haha! Sucker! I'm Rel. You should that and you're reading this sucking wind.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz