007.

SMUT WARNING.
This chapter is pretty much all smut sooo enjoy!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Look into my eyes

"Look into my eyes." He demanded

I did—and I felt my body falling, but I was unable to look away from him to see what was happening. He must have seen the panic on my face.

"Breathe, you're okay.." He comforted

Abruptly, the falling sensation stopped. I was completely still.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, his hands cupping my cheek

"I-I think so..."

"Good answer."

I didn't know where I was. It was like nothing else existed besides him and I—nothing in the world. He kissed me again, letting his lips linger. I was a mess. My hands were all over him. I couldn't get enough.

His eyes are so intense...

"Jah..." I whispered softly

"Can I undress you?" He asked, quietly

"Why are you being so polite?" I asked, taunting him "Demons aren't supposed to be polite..."

"You want me to act like a demon?" He asked

Without giving me time to reply, he made one motion with his hand and my shirt was torn off of me, ripped to shreds—exposing my breasts to him. He licked his lips and stood back, marveling at me.

"Whatchu got on underneath your shorts?" He asked

"Take them off and find out."

"You want me to do all your work for you? Nah. Take 'em off for me..."

"You wanna see everything?" I teased

"I'm not a patient man..." He smirked "Don't keep me waiting."

I reached for the hem of my shorts and slid them down, slowly revealing a black thong to him.

"Turn around." He said, motioning with his finger.