Chapter 29: You look hot as well.

Liam's birthday party above.

Amelia Smith

"Amelia! Let's go and change. Everyone is going into the sea." Emily calls.

"Okay," I shout back.

"Want to help me get out of my dress?" I tease Liam.

His eyes widen. "I... I..." He starts but could not say anything.

I laugh at his reaction and get up, brushing off my dress.

"You're so cruel," Liam says and I giggle.

"And cute." He mutters.

I go inside the beach house and go straight to my room to change.

On my way, I see Emily and Colton making out.

I smirk and go inside my room. I open my bag and bring out my bikini with a pair of slippers.

After getting dressed, I let my hair down and put on my sunglasses.

I go outside and I see Liam hanging out with a girl. I know her from Hardwood. I can't remember what her name is but I know that I've seen her a couple of times.

She has short black hair with olive skin. She also has a piercing on her pointed nose which makes her look prettier.

"Hey."

Liam turns around and I see his eyes roam over my body. This is the first time he is seeing me in a bikini.

The girl clears her throat, probably noticing how Liam is checking me out.

Liam comes back to his senses and introduces me to her. "Babe, this is my friend Adrianna. She's in my year, you might know her from Hardwood."

I love it when Liam calls me sweetheart but when he calls me babe is something else. 

When he says sweetheart it's cute and romantic and when he calls me babe it's extremely hot and sexy.

"And Ana, this my girlfriend, Amelia."

Ana is obviously short for Adrianna.

"It's nice to meet you." I smile at her.

I've never really met any of Liam's friends that are girls so it's honestly nice to meet one and have him introduce me as his girlfriend.

"Likewise," Adrianna responds in a bitchy bored tone.

I raise my eyebrow at her. What's her deal?

I try to move out of Liam's arm to join Brian, Jacob, and Nicole by the sea but he refuses to let me go, gripping his arm harder around my waist.

"So I'm having a party at my house this Wednesday. You should come." Adrianna invites him.

"Ok sure. Can I bring Amelia along?" He looks at me, lovingly.

Adrianna tightens her lips and furrows her eyebrow then she fake giggles. "Don't be silly, it's only for the people in our year. Isn't she like a freshman or something?" She laughs.

Wow! She really is a bitch.

Did I mention that Liam and I are not in the same year? He is in his fourth year while I'm in my third.