chapter 2

The next morning I woke up and I was pretty much exhausted. I'm glad the girls are going to daycare today so I can get to go and focus more on work. I've been staying at home while working and it wasn't easy with a newborn. Amelia kept me up all night, she cried and when she had calmed down she didn't want to go back to sleep. I thought babies love sleep. She was fed and her diaper was clean so I had no idea what it was. I brought her to my room so that I could keep an close eye on her.

I slowly got up then run my had over my face to get the sleep away. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7 am in the morning. I looked over at Amelia in her small bed and saw that she was still asleep. I smiled then placed a kiss on her forehead. I walked into the bathroom then took a bath, right after I brushed my teeth then fixed my hair.

I made my way back into my room then walked into my closet to get dress in my suit. "Felt like a long while since I've worn my suit" I whispered then chuckled to myself. When I went back into the room I saw little hands and feet movements from Amelia, which means she was wide awake. I walked over to her then smiled.

"Good morning princess, well you are up pretty early" I said as I watched her sucking on her pacifier

"Daddy needs to get both you and your sister ready for daycare" I said as I picked her up. "Let's go get sissy" I said as we left the room and went to Mia's room she was still sleeping.

 "Let's go get sissy" I said as we left the room and went to Mia's room she was still sleeping

"Mia" I called while gently caressing her cheek. "He eyes fluttered opened and she yawned.

"Dada" She said then sat up and began rubbing her eyes. "Go mowrning" she smiled and I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning princess, daddy wants to get you ready for you're daycare" I told her and her face lit up.

"Yay!" She shouted and I chuckled, I don't get how she's so exited for this, which makes me wonder if she knows what a daycare is. She quickly got off the bed then picked up her blanket. She grabbed my hand then pulled me forward.

"Let's get you girls ready but first we'll eat" I said and she nodded.

"Aren't you going to miss daddy?" I said with a pout and she shook her head then looked at me mischievously then smiled. I tickled her and she started giggling while moving all around in my arms.