This Town

(in this imagine the girls are still together)

Y/n's POV

As I was waiting for me to finally go up on stage I was feeling nervous because the song I'm about to sing is about the love of my life, Lauren Jauregui. She used to be my girlfriend but now, she's with someone new. I put all my feelings in this song.

The girls are going to go after I sing my song. The girls except for Lauren, obviously, know about the song that I'm going to sing. Dinah is the only one that has read the lyrics since we're bestfriends and she'll keep bothering me about wanting me to show her them.

"Right know we're going to have Y/F/N come up here and sing you a song before Fifth Harmony comes on," Demi says after finishing her last song. I hear the crowd cheer since I'm known for making covers on YouTube.

"Good luck out there we know how much this song means to you." I hear Ally say behind me.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it," I tell them. "No problem, we care about you." Normani says.

I look at Lauren straight into her beautiful emerald green eyes and I feel the pain in my heart from the day she broke up with me and stopped talking to me.

Before I even got to say a word to Lauren, from the corner of my eye I see a guy coming, and of course it has to be Lauren's boyfriend.

"Hey babe," UGH why does he have to be here? Every time I try to talk to Lauren he always ends up showing up and I never get to have a chance to ask the questions I need to ask her.

I turn around and end up making my way to the front of the stage.

"HOW'S IT GOING LAS ANGELES!" I scream out to the crowd. They all scream and I hear a couple of goods.

"Alright so I'm going to sing this song that I made on my own. This song is about a person who means a lot to me, and left me for someone else." After I said that I turn around and look backstage and I see Lauren and the girls standing there. I lock eyes with Lauren and she's looking at me with confusion and... sadness? Why would she be sad? She's the one who broke up with me.

"Here goes nothing."

Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air It's hard Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running 'round It's funny how things never change in this old town So far From the stars

I turn around back to Lauren and I could see from here that her eyes are teary

And I want to yell everything The words I never got to say the first time around And I remember everything From when we were the children playing in this fairground Wish I was there with you now