Trust me You love me

There is a lot of time jumps in this chapter...

Violet

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Full name : Violet Hope Mickealson
Age: 18
Sex: female
Marital status: single
Reason for wanting to try out: to kick major bad guy butt and be a human warrior-

"Dammit."

I erased the whole last three lines and started to type something more realistic.

To protect my world from evils of the world.

Sounded good enough...right?

I closed my laptop harshly and set my hands in my palms.

What the hell do I think I'm doing...I am thousands of feet up into the air flying to a new land with old dreams. I couldn't  make these successful at home .who says I was gonna be successful thousands of miles away from home.

You all must be thinking what is my plan...
Well it's a far fetched one.
I wanted to be a police officer..but not just any police officer rather one of those kind we see on all those top crime series.

And just as I thought that the moon goddesses was fully against me. It's so happened that a top agency was actually having tryouts. It was a European agency. And the whole idea looked flowery. I'm sure I would make it.

I reopened my laptop and started to retype in my application.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What do you mean I am too late!"

I stood in an office at the agency...a man in the front of a desk refused to let me in the program saying that the closing date was yesterday the 28 of September ...which makes me a day or a half late.

"Sir you don't understand ...where I am from it is only the 28th today which means when I applied it was the 27th so technically I made it."
I argued back.

"Miss I'm sorry but-"
The was a brief knock on the door.
"Come on." The grumpy man exclaimed. Soon a young girl was brought in being held my what looked like two guards.
"Sir we found this young lady selling and distributing drugs on site. She is part of the program."

The grumpy man didn't not even look up.

"Just get rid of her."

When the door domed shut he turned his gaze from his desk to me.

"You want to be in the program...you got it but you better not disappoint." I mentally high fives myself before making my way slowly towards the door. If I stayed any longer who know what my loud mouth would say.

"Miss Mickelson, I will be keeping my eyes on you. Don't you forget that. And if you make one mistake . Your out."

I held back a smirk before opening the door.

"Trust me Sir , you will love me."

And why wouldn't he, I was already trained from the time I shifted to be a pack warrior, I knew self defense as well as a attack moves ...I was fit and could rock a bow and arrow...so in all honestly what's not to love?

I decided to stay at the closest hotel to the institution, hence making my commute everyday a short one.

It's time for me to start a new and improved life.
No longer Violet Hope Mickelson the future female pack warrior but rather Violet Hope Mickelson the trainee.

Oh how I hope this is worth it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

5:30

The alarm clock sprung to life next to me, I shot out of bed and immediately started to get ready! Today was the first day... the day everything changed.

The walk to the institute was a short one. Once in I followed he line of other people dressed in similar attire to a large room. I would have called it a ball room if we were back at the pack house.

"Goodmorning everybody, my name is James, this is Teresa and Michael. We are your heads this year or how I like to say, we're in charge ...we're bigger better and leaner so don't you forget it.

Some people wolf whistled while other stood still taking it all in.

"Now there about 199 of you here...I lie 200... a newbie decided to try out yesterday. By the end of today there will be only 100 ...and yes I mean today." Micheal smirked.

Teresa clicked on a smart board screen.," here is all you names in alphabetically order. All of you need to have a certain fitness level, a certain acquired skill and a certain badass twist. If not your cut and we don't want to see you back here ever again."

"I want to spilt you up.  Names starting with A to J please go with Teresa , K to U please go with James and the rest come with me to the field outside." Micheal spoke up.

I followed James outside to were a big obstical sticks course was set out.

"Let's go people ."

One by one the girls and boys went through. I stood there in awe at some of them. Perfectly agile and lean. None tho were werewolves. No one was fast enough.

"Violet go."

I took of following the steps I memorized from the before applicants and ending in finesse.

I stood back waiting for James to congratulate me... but nothing he just moved on.... prick.

After James we moved on to Teresa who tested us in our aquired skills. For a second I was terrified ....not knowing whether or not I lost my aim with all my other werewolf attributes. But I didn't ...perfectly my arrow hit the target immediately reminding me of my fathers words.

"It doesn't matter who we are we can do anything we set our minds to."

We went through micheal and made our way back to the main hall. It was around eleven at night now...

"We has a good run today, but as I said ...only 50 will make it through. And these are your fifty."

Ladies and gentlemen...I was in the fifty.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This chapter is not edited...I'm sorry guys but I rushed it a bit to get this message out....I decided that since this is a werewolf story predominantly ....I am going to do a very long time jump...of when Violet is at the institute so I can bring her back into the land of the wolves. (Nope not a spoiler...wolf stories are cliche enough to know she is gonna end up back there....)

I would like to give a huuuge thank you to @mendesserendipity for the amazing new cover ...I love it so much♥️