82 『Narrative』

Sana excitedly changed her clothes after knowing that Tzuyu will meet Cheng Xiao because she wants to tease the girl again. She can't easily stop Tzuyu from doing it because that's what she wants.

"Let's go, Tzuyu" she said as she grab her key and quickly starts the engine of her car.

Tzuyu sat at the passengers seat and Sana played a song on her phone. She's dancing while driving that's why Tzuyu can't stop looking at her.

"Be careful" Tzuyu said, tilting her head back to the road.

"You're not a careful driver too. You used to hold my hand while driving" Sana admitted, thinking about the old times.

"I thought we're not in a relationship before?" Tzuyu asked confusedly.

"Yeah... haha we're just so close" she replied bitterly.

"I don't know why I'm doing this though. Fuck" She whispered as she speeds up the engine. She's glad, Tzuyu said Cheng Xiao's address awhile ago.

"Thank you for dropping me here" Tzuyu said and quickly removed her seatbelt. She went outside and Sana hesitated to follow her.

"Damn! You're not really mine at all, atleast I have Yuta, the guy that I love" She smiled and dialed Yuta's number. The Japanese guy quickly answered the phone call of his girlfriend.

"Hi babe"

["Hello babygirl. I miss you so much. You didn't answer my calls yesterday"]

"Sorry babe. I'm just busy with some things. Let's go out today?"

["Sure babygirl. Where are you? Should I go in your house? I heard Hansol is not there"]

"You should stay there for a week. I need some company" she giggled.

["Packing my things up. Hahaha"]

"See you. I miss you so much"

["I love you"]

"I love you too" Sana ended the call and quickly drove back in the house.

Tzuyu suddenly saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon talking at the lounge. What a coincidence that the two of them stayed at the same hotel with Cheng Xiao. They are here to visit the younger one that's why Tzuyu decided to go with them instead of visiting Cheng Xiao at her hotel room.

"What are you doing here at the hotel though?" Nayeon asked while they are ordering food at the restaurant.

"I'm here to visit Cheng Xiao" Tzuyu replied and Jeongyeon started coughing.

"Tzuyu, let me remind you that you're here for Sana" Jeongyeon said, holding the younger one's shoulder.

"I love Cheng Xiao"

"What the fuck... No! that's in the past" Nayeon exclaimed.

"I want to see Sana though. Let's go to their house" Nayeon said and held Tzuyu's wrist.

"I still want to eat, unnie" Tzuyu said and they decided to eat first before visiting Hanso's house.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon entered the house easily because it wasn't lock and then they saw Sana and Yuta kissing at the couch.

"Ohh"

"Ohh"

Tzuyu was still outside because she's closing the gate but Nayeon and Jeongyeon quickly walked towards the younger one to take her away from the house.

"We should tour around, Tzuyu" Nayeon said

"Yeah, you're right" Jeongyeon added.

"Okay" Tzuyu replied.