The Truth

(you are a trans guy in this imagine)

Y/G/N= Your guy name

Your POV

Okay so here's the thing, I've been keeping something from Lauren ever since me and her have been dating, and we've been dating for a year and a half. There are some days where she wants to take it to the next level with us but I'm scared that she will leave me when she finds out about the real me and I also never change in front of her because I haven't had top surgery yet.

"Hey Y/g/n," I hear my girlfriend say while coming down the stairs of our home.

"Hey babe," I respond to her

Lauren decides to sit on my lap and watch some tv with me. I am currently watching something on Disney Channel, hey, I still enjoy watching Disney Channel, don't judge me. After a couple of minutes I hear Lauren sigh, not a normal sigh, it sounded like something is bothering her.

"What's wrong?" I ask with concern in my voice. "It's just that... I've been wanting to ask you something," she says with worry laced in her voice.

"What did you want to ask me?" Now I'm starting to feel worried. What if she knows?! What if she wants to leave because of it?! Okay Y/g/n calm down, maybe she doesn't know.

"Why don't you ever want to...like, make love with me?" she finally asks. Why would she ask that? "What makes you think I don't want to?" I tell her. I mean I of course want to make love to her. I want to appreciate every part of her body. I'm just scared of what she would think when she found out that I was never born a guy.

"Every time we make out and try to go farther, you always stop what we were doing and always say you're not ready. We've been together for almost 2 years." She started to raise her voice a little at the end. I just look at her not knowing what to say

"Is it because you don't want to make love to me? Do I not have a beautiful body?" at this point she gets off my lap and stands in front of me with hurt in her eyes.

"WHAT! That's not the reason why, of course you have a beautiful body." I tell her truthfully.

"THEN WHAT IS IT?" she yells making me jump. "AND I ALSO NOTICE THAT EVERY TIME YOU CHANGE, YOU GO CHANGE IN THE BATHROOM! I ALWAYS CHANGE IN FRONT OF YOU! HOW'S IT THAT YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE CHANGING IN FRONT OF ME YET?! She yells with anger. I just look at her with wide eyes.

"AND I ALSO FOUND THIS NEEDLE IN THE BATHROOM." I see her pull out a needle that is my testosterone shot. Remembering that I forgot to put it away.

"ARE YOU DOING SOME TYPE OF DRUGS THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT?!"

"NO" I yell to her.

"THEN WHAT IS IT. WHAT ARE YOU HID..."

"I'M TRANS!" I cut her off.

"Y-your what?" she asks

"I-I'm trans okay," at this point I feel my eyes getting watery.

"I was never born a guy, I was born a girl." I tell her.

"Why haven't you told me?" she asks me

"DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY FOR ME TO JUST TELL YOU I'M A TRANS GUY!?" I start sobbing." I was scared that you would end up leaving me to go find a real man. T-there were times where I-I would get rejected because of w-who I am. That's why you haven't seen my parents. T-they never accepted me for who I am. I-I'm scared that if you leave I won't be able to find another person like you, and I would be left alone, and I don't think I want to find someone else that isn't you." I tell the truth to her.

"Baby. I'm so sorry that you felt that way. I would never leave you because of who you are. You mean the world to me." She comes towards me and gives me a hug. I start crying into her shoulder. All my life I've been dealing with people who won't accept and support me, until I met Lauren.

"What is that needle for anyways?" Lauren asks after she pulls away.

"That's my testosterone injection." I answer her question. "Since you now know, do you mind helping me inject it? I've been having a hard time." I ask her

"I would love to help my handsome boyfriend." she tells me.

_______________________

After Lauren helped putting the injection in we were downstairs watching tv cuddling. I now feel relived that Lauren now knows the truth about me and I wouldn't have to worry about her leaving me. "Hey babe?" I hear Lauren. "Yeah?" "Know matter what I will support you all the way if you don't feel comfortable yet to do other things." she says

"Thanks babe. I love you and I'm going to say what I said before again. You have a beautiful body." I tell her.

"I love you too," she says with a sparkle in her eye.

"Oh and by the way... you are a real man." she tells me truthfully. What did I do to deserve someone like her?