2 9

R M

"You guys were just at the U.S working hard. Becoming really big over there. Worked so hard for the next tour." We all sat in our meeting room hearing what we're being told. "We decided it'd be best to give you guys a break."

"Really?!" Jin asks amused.

"Yes. You guys deserve it. Please take an actual break. Stay away from writing music and go enjoy yourselfs."

"Thank you!" Jimin shouts.

"Don't got to tell me twice." Yoongi says. "Power naps here I come."

"And you guys are dismissed. Return date will be emailed to Rm later on. Don't worry about that right now."

The guys were all excited and started planning on what to do.

Jimin and Jungkook decided they're going to spend time together. Yoongi is just going to chill and take naps. Jin and Taehyung aren't sure what of what to do.

"I'm going to go see Nova!!" Hoseok does a happy dance.

Those were my plans also.

"Same thing I had in mind." I chuckle.

"Oh great! We can both go see her together." He tells me.

"Ah hyung." Jungkook calls Hobi. "I think Namjoon hyung wants to see Celeste alone."

You're right.

"Oh." The excitement leaves his body.

"It's fine. You should go see her first." I tell Hobi.

"No. No. You should go." He tells me.

"No it's fine. Go see your bestfriend." I pat his head. "I'll stay here and rest for a while."

"Namjoon if there's anyone Celeste is dying to see it's you. Trust me you should go. I can visit her some other time." Hobi smiles at me. "Mean time I'll spend time with these losers." He says putting his arms around Jin's and Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hey!" Taehyung whines.

"Thanks Hobi." I smile widely at him. "I'm going to surprise her!" I yell running out to my room.

Getting there I quickly start packing some clothes and search for a plane ticket that flies out as soon as possible.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

I landed in L.A and had a cab pick me up. I give the driver the address to Celeste's place and he drives me there. I'm super excited to see her, she has no idea that I'm here.

"Thank you." I say getting out of the cab. He drove off after I payed him.

I go to her door step pressing on the door bell. Unpatiently I waited for her to open I couldn't wait to see her anymore. I wanted her in my arms already.

After a minute or so a cute messy hair pj wearing Celeste opened the door.

"Hel- NAMJOON!" She says jumping into my arms hugging me tightly. "I'm so glad you're here!"