48

YOUR( FIRST PERSON) POV:

"At 6 pm we'll be closing for public, a celebrity reserved the whole cafe with us already." My boss told me after I had changed into my uniform and was ready to wait tables at the little cafe where I worked.

Woojin, my co-worker, a tall guy with round-glasses set primly on his nose nearly dropped a glass out of excitement and asked who the celebrity was and what occasion did they reserve for

I on the other hand did not bother to ask anything, because I knew. I knew that he was going to bring his annoying ass here and waste my time. Now let me be honest about it, never in a million years could I believe that he had any good intentions. Yes, he made that first date happen but maybe it was because he thought Taehyung would dump me right away...like if I had not shown up, Taehyung would've felt I was playing hard to get and would've pursued me... more? But seeing me show up right away, and that too all dressed up like a doll, would make him lose interest. And that's what he probably wanted to happen... or something like that... but nothing good, right?

I was going mad with these thoughts and I nearly spilled coffee on one of the customers. That man was going to get me fired. And divorced before I could even get married. And give me ugly pimples because of the stress he was putting me through. He was just going to ruin everything for me and I knew it.

At 5:20, we stopped taking more orders and at 6 pm exact, we put up the "Private reservation, closed for public" sign up and cleaned up the place well before this famous precious little celebrity could arrive.

I was desperately hoping that he would arrive later than 7, because that's when my shift was going to end, but he got earlier. Twenty minutes earlier to be exact.

The cafe door opened and he walked in,

He looked around for a while and smiled when he saw me

He looked around for a while and smiled when he saw me. I rolled my eyes and kept standing behind the counter which made him pout and walk towards me.

"Hello" he said, placing his elbows on the counter and looking at me.

"G-good evening s..sir. What can I get you?" Woojin asked with his mouth wide open.

"A cup of y/n?"