Chapter 14

I forgot to mention this, but special thanks to NeonCat1215 for helping me in this book. You've been a lot of help, My friend ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proverbs 29:11
"A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards."

Have you noticed these?

"I have a question, have you ever own an android before?"

"U-Um...no... I was planning to get one, but with all...this... going on..I'm not so sure.." You answered, "How about you?"

Your behavior is quite peculiar. You were quite careful with words, and you stuttered. People stutter when they're nervous. Why are you nervous then? And why do you want to change the subject?

"Do you have any siblings?"

"N-No, Not really."

No? Not really? Why would you stutter at that question?

These are interesting behaviors there, why are you acting weird? Well, this might explain why.

~SCANNING.....

(Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 27
Family members: (M/n) (L/n), (F/n) (L/n), (B/n) (L/n) {DECEASED}

~Memory restored.

~Would you like to play video #1?

YES.

~Playing video...

"Hello, camera!" You grinned at the camera, with your 9-year-old little brother (B/n) smiling at the background. "This is day 1 of (Y/n) and (B/n) living together without parents!"

"YEAH!" (B/n) cheered, jumping excitedly. "My name is (B/n)! And that's my sister, (Y/n)! She's a police, so she's gonna save a lot of people and be a hero!"

You giggled at your little brother. He was nine, and you were 19. There was a huge gap in your age, but that doesn't really bother you nor your family at all.

"Yep! And (B/n) is going to be a cool officer too! Right?" You looked at your brother, who nodded enthusiastically. You looked at the camera again, still had that smile on your face. "So we ordered an android, it should be here in a week or so, and we're so excited!"

"Yeah! We never have androids, but now we can!" Your little brother squealed, you began laughing.

"Anyways, we're getting the model of-

ErROr. CorRupTEd FiLE.

Playing video 4.....

"So our android is coming here in two days or so! and I'm so excited!" You said as soon as you press the record button. " (B/n) is asleep right now, and this video is going to be a little short since I have still have a case to solve!" You began telling the camera updates and everything, until you felt like it's time to end the video.

"Anyways, I gotta dash! Excited to have the android here!!"

End of video.

Playing video 6....

"IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!" (B/n) squealed excitedly as he holds the camera, shaking it. "THE ANDROID IS HERE!!! MY SISTER IS TALKING TO IT RIGHT NOW! AHHH!!"

" (B/n)! Quiet down!" You shouted from the other room, giggling to yourself as you talked to the android again, telling him about his tasks and everything else he needs to know. (B/n) simply smiled sheepishly at the camera before going to the room where you and the android are. He turn the camera so that it can capture your talk with the android.

"Look! That's the android!" The little boy whispered as he zoomed in on the blonde-haired android. "He looks like a human!!!"

The android glanced at (B/n). You looked as well and chuckled, telling to the android something, which made him nod and began walking towards your little brother.

"Hello! My name is GlITCh--×% -lease to meet you!" The android said, bending down a bit to be able to talk to (B/n) properly.

"Hi! I'm recording this right now!" (B/n) said giddily, but you can hear a hint of shyness in his tone.

"Why are you recording it?" He asked, you approached the android and began explaining to him that recently (B/n)'s been getting anxiety attack and the therapist recommended that he should record his worries or problems, or maybe his life to keep him occupied. The android nodded in an understanding way as he looked back at the camera smiling. "Hello!"

He waved at the camera.

Playing video 20....

"So my sister had to work overnight." (B/n) pouted, "but that's okay! I have ErrOr×=
% -th me!" The android smiled at the camera before returning to cook dinner for (B/n).

"She had a case, something about a missing college teacher android or something. I don't know, but it doesn't matter, I'm sure she's going find the android! Right?" He turned the camera to the android, who tensed up before smiling at (B/n) quite uneasily.

"Y-Yeah..."

Playing video 39...

"§×π°-n, a-are you okay?" (B/n) said, stopping half way through his explanation about his day. He turned the camera to the android, who began twitching nervously as he leaned against the wall, calming himself down.

"Y-Yeah.....I...just...yeah.." Ever since the spreading news of deviants, he's been like that. "Just....nervous..."

"Nervous?" (B/n) questioned, tilting his head. "But....androids don't feel nervous."

The android froze at that statement.

Playing video 42...

"Sis is going to replace S-√¥%§$..." (B/n) pouted, "She said that he's been acting strange and weird. She's afraid that he's going to be a....defiat..? I think that's it...I'm just sad that he's going away....I was so happy with him..." (B/n) began blabbering about how sad it is to let go of the male android.

Little did he know, the android was right around the corner, clenching his fist.

Angered by the fact that he's going to be replaced...

Playing video 45...

The first five minutes, you were just staring at the camera, with a doleful look. (B/n) was no where to be found.

"I've been......anxious and....sad...so I thought doing this will make me feel better..." You finally spoke up, with a hoarse throat. "This will be the last."

"My android, pushed (B/n) right in front of a car. It wasn't a self-driving car, so the reaction was quite slow. And... (B/n).... didn't make it..."

"The android ran away....nowhere to be found...I just....why would he do that..?" You started to tear up. "Did I do something wrong..? Maybe that's what I get for not spending enough time with (B/n)....."

You began breaking down, covering your face with your hands.

"I looked back at the previous videos that (B/n) made...I wasn't planning on replacing him! I was-was just planning on letting CyberLife check his status or something, to see if he's okay. (B/n) probably misinterpret it and told it to him and-oh goodness......"

You shook your head, blaming yourself that your little brother died.

"Still...he...he shouldn't have take it out on (B/n)! If anything, you should be after me!" You calmed youself, but you couldn't.

"Listen..i-if....if I see you again..." you began talking like as if you're talking to your android. "I won't hesitate to kill you! You're no different than deviants! In fact, you are one, aren't you?! I should've known! I should've..."

"...I...I will find you...and if I do, you will regret this, Simon...."