7 Months Pregnant

I was now 7 months pregnant and now it was time to see what the sex of the baby is,it feels like a boy,I got dressed in some skinny jeans,my purple R.I.P Cameron Dallas (soon to be Daddy of Colby or Callie) and my Uggs,I applied mascara and eye liner all water proof makeup since I knew I'd be crying,I straightened my hair and grabbed my blue North Face jacket then went down stairs and got my mom. My mom drove to the doctor with me in the passenger seat I was twirling the ring that Cameron gave me before he died and it was our promise ring. I felt tears in my eyes as I put it back on my finger. When we arrived at the doctor office I was brought back to a room and the doctor put the gel all around it and she smiled wide "Congratulations it's a boy!" I smiled wide and stated crying "Cameron always wanted a boy I'm so happy momma it's a Colby" she smiled and hugged me tightly.

After we got home I stood in the mirror and posted a picture of Twitter @JessicaDallas1919:7 months pregnant finally found the sex of the baby out..it's a BOY!!!!!his names Colby because that's What Cameron wanted if it was a boy!!#WeMissYouCamo

#FlyHighCameron#ILoveYou

I got many of retweets and sweet comments from our Magcon friends. I followed a lot of them and helped them reach 1k or 2k because I love our fans.

Now I'm just standing here reflecting back on my life