Part29

SO...A flipping spider was in my flipping room !

And because I am who I am , i didn't dare to get close to it nor move from where I was so....

I threw a book ...
On the spider ...
It is dead ....R.I.P 📕⚰️🕷

And now I am afraid...

I am afraid that the spiders family will come for REVENGE!!

Jungkook's POV:

Where is TAEEEEEEE..!!
School has already started and he is still not here !!!!

The first class is over but he is still not here ...
Then the next ...and the next ....Until lunch time came ....

I was ready to take my leave for the rooftop but Jimin and Yoongi stopped me ...

Jk: Oh ..Hey guys ...Did you see Taehyung today ? He is still not at school,do you know why ...?

Jm: Shut UP YOU FREAK !! How dare you even talk about him after what you did ?!

Jk: W-What ...? What do you me-

Yg: I thought you change Jungkook...You are still my best friend but ...what you did to him is too much buddy...

Jk: Could you tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON !!??

Jm: Oh don't act like you did nothing !! YOU PLAYED WITH HIS FEELINGS AND NOW HE HATES HIMSELF YOU -

Jk: I DID NOTHING !!

Yg: Then Who sent that message Jungkook..? WHO ?!

Who knew that the most calm person I ever knew would scream at me....

Jk: What messa-

As: BABEEE !! Why are you still in classsssss!!we should eat togetheeerrr...

Jk: Not now ASLAY !!

As: What ?! Why nnoooootttt ?? It's not like Taehyung will stop uuusss ..He wont be coming to school anymore anywayssss...

Jm: H-How did you know ...?

As: ........

Jk: What have you done ....

I run ...I fun to Taehyung's house ... I can't believe this is happening ..It's all too much ..

I opened the door since I knew where Taehyung had the house keys hidden and got inside ..

I couldn't hear anything so I made myself upstairs and was ready to get in when I heard noises coming from the bathroom...

I AM NOT ENOUGH!!I WAS NEVER ENOUGH!! YOU ARE A FOOL FOR LOVING HIM TAEHYUNG,A FOOL !! I SHOULD HAVE BEENORE CLEVER AND REALIZE THAT I AM ONLY A TOY ! A TOY !!!

I opened the door in a rush and my heart stopped beating for a second .

Blood .... Knife... Hands .... Taehyung..No ... NO NO NO ... Don't do this to yourself Tae .. Do hurt y-

Th: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW !!

Jk: Taehuyng ..Babe please stop this madness ....

Th: Oh don't bother to fake that you are worried... You know cutting is not that bad .. It's nice .....

Jk: Babe plea-

Th: DONT CALL ME THAT !!

Jk: Please ..Stop...

Th: I am not gonna kill myself ... not for you ... I just like the pain ... I would prefer to lose my life because of someone who LOVED ME !!

Jk: I love you Taehuyng .. I really do so , so please let me explain pl-

Th: GET OUT !!

Jk: Tae p-pl-

Th: GET OUT ! I SAID GET OUT ! HET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE !! GET OUT !!

I left ...If I staid there I he would try to get me out himself...

What have I done ... I shouldn't have been close to Aslay ... I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HIM BUT I WAS NOT !!

I want to forget that he is in pain ..
I want to -

I stopped in frond of a shop with alcohol..

this will do for now ..