+ 2

i am now facing my best friend at this small cafe we decided to meet at. she also said we'll meet her friend here and would come here any minute soon.

she said his name is park jimin.

one of the successful business man in seoul and happily married to his beautiful wife.

"and y'know what? he's super kind too!" she excitedly said.

"really? that's cool." i said, completely uninterested because i'm worried about my mom who was left at home alone.

minutes has passed and the bell on the door of the cafe rings. we both turned our head to see a man with sunglasses and black cap. he started to look around until hyeri raised her hands up and waved at him.

the corner of his lips tugged up and started to approach our table.

he look somehow.....attractive?

i mean i can't deny how his appeal affected me the time he opened the door, he surely is an eye candy.

"mister park, good afternoon." hyeri greeted and stood up to bow.

i did the same and awkwardly waved. he just bowed a little and sat beside hyeri.

he started to remove his sunglasses and i almost gasped at the sudden view. his eyes are so beautiful and i couldn't describe how i felt when i saw it sparkled. his plump lips are so pink and looking so smooth, down to his adam apple—

no, he's married.

i pursed my lips in embarrassment at my own thoughts.

"so, mister park, this is the friend i told you about." hyeri introduced me and i bowed again.

he looked at me and nodded, "can you please leave us for a moment, miss hyeri?"

hyeri was caught off guard but stood up and bowed.

i awkwardly look at him while playing with my fingers nervously. why did he have to make hyeri leave?

"uhm, hello....sir."

what the fuck is that y/n?

he ignored my greetings that made me want to strangle him. instead, he pulled out a brown envelope and pulled out a paper. he handed it to me and i grabbed it with confusion visible in my eyes.

"that's the contract." he said and hand gestured me to read the paper in my hand.

i nodded and started scanning the paper.

contract

i, ______ agree to park jimin's deal. have his baby until it is delivered. once the deal is out, i will disappear and never show up in front of him again. i promise that the moment i deliver the baby, i will not say anything to the public that the park heir is my child.

signature

"what is this?" i looked at him in disbelief.

"a contract." he shrugged.

"i'm serious mister park, i thought you would offer me a job in your company not to be a fucking baby producer." i spilled in annoyance.

i mean, does this make any sense at all? this sounds crazy and i don't think his mind is in normal state. he's crazy, there is no way people think and make deals like this to strangers.

"this is a job, miss y/n. who told you that you'd be getting a position in my company? you didn't even finished college," he declared.