Stalling

Back again with another chapter...I've decided that this will be a 3 part series!!! I don't want to spoil anything else for you guys but just wanted to let you guys know<3

---------------------

Dominic's P.O.V

Alessandra's rejection cut me deeply. 'Refusing to sleep in the same bed as her fiance?' How can that not be a diss?! We've discussed how I am...how I handle things like rejection. She should know that I don't take it well and I will make anyone regret ever rejecting me; especially my wife-to-be. If she wanted to play games...I could play them too. 5x times worse.

After Alessandra pushed me out of her room, I walked into my and started to pace back and forth. Things were going well, I don't see why she can't just give me this one little thing. I've been patient enough. It's been weeks since a warm body has been in my bed and I require satisfaction. Oddly enough I didn't lust just anybody in my bed; I want her. She's been haunting my dreams since the moment I brought her home. The thought of another woman in my bed bores me. The women I've been with have been beautiful and alluring but there's no comparison to Alessandra. 

Which is why tonight and ongoing, she will be sleeping in my arms for the rest of her life. 

I pulled out my phone and texted my guard Dante and some servants to meet me in my room immediately. Soon enough, my guard and 3 maids were knocking politely at my door. 

"Good, come in." I nodded as I opened the door.

"You requested us, sir?" Dante spoke like him and my maid walked into my room. They stood by the large window waiting for further instructions.

"Yes, I will be transferring into the room next door. I want my weapons locked and hidden into the next room and I will be needing some personal belongings transferred into the room. I need it to be a secret and be finished by tonight; 9 pm at the latest. I will be taking Alessandra out for dinner so you'll have full access to both rooms. Of course, I will need monitoring of the transfer but Dante you'll be in charge of creating hidden spots for my weapons and maids, you'll transfer some clothing into the next room. Questions?"

"Is Alessandra aware of the move sir?"

"No, and I want to keep it that way. It's a surprise. I will be leaving around 6 pm. Once I leave, you can proceed with the changes. I want a call at 8:30 the latest saying the job has been completed to my standards. If I come back and the job isn't done, nor done how I like then you'll be dealing with another problem. Capisci?" 

Everyone nodded and dispersed from the room. Now I needed to plan a night out that will keep Alessandra out of the house while making her happy.

I didn't rejoin with Alessandra until the clock struck a quarter to 6. I spent the entire time in my room debating where I should take Alessandra that will make her happy and not run into any more enemies. Gossip on the streets told me that the Temptress Veronica will be entertaining an older gentleman for dinner; ironically it was an old business partner my father terminated because he was skimming money from us. I knew their recent coupling isn't a coincidence but in reality, Veronica can be seen with Jesus Christ himself and it wouldn't make me jealous. 

I decided that taking Alessandra to one of my favorite private restaurants and a stroll around the streets will satisfy her needs of spending quality time. It will also give enough time to set up Alessandra's room.

I knocked on her door politely. She opened hesitantly. She changed her attire for the evening. She wore black high waist leggings with an off shoulder maroon ruffled crop top with matching gladiator sandals. Her light makeup never took away from her natural beauty; only enhanced the beauty she already had. Her beautiful face was almost enough to distract me from her alluring body. Alessandra was smart not to show much but what I saw made me want to push her inside her room, lock the door, and show her how much I had to restrain myself for the past few weeks. 

A man shouldn't be reminded every moment that he has the diamond but can't have until he's deserving. I am not a man willing to wait until she deems me deserving. I will have her eventually. 

"Hello, have you had time to calm down?" She spoke softly. I damn nearly forgot how much she pissed me off this afternoon.

"Somewhat, but let me warn you about something for future to come. The more I get told no, the more of a complication I can become."

"I am not your parents. I don't need to grant you something so you won't throw a tantrum. Grow up."

"You will regret those words."

"I'm sure I will, now are eating here or are we going somewhere?"

"Eating out. Bring a jacket." I stormed downstairs before she could say anything.

Alessandra fiery spirit was refreshing but I forget how much it can piss me off. She isn't scared of me anymore. After the first night, the thought of her being scared of me never sat well with me. Throughout my entire life...my only regrets in life had to do with how I treated Ally.

I had one of the guards pull up one of my babies; A ruby red Tesla Rodester. This car always got me out of tricky situations. 

Alessandra made her way to the foyer as I was talking with Dante. She still wore her original outfit but added a black knitted cardigan. 

"Finally, are you ready to go?"

"Yes Dominic, I am ready."

I took her hand and guided her outside to my car. I looked back at Dante giving him the go ahead as I guided Alessandra back into the car. 

I brought Alessandra to one of the best and private restaurants in town called Ciao Bella. The restaurant had amazing food and excellent privacy and protection for exclusive customers. Alessandra isn't used to being in big crowds, having her start easily in a secluded restaurant is the best decision.

We were seated in my usual booth in the corner by the window. It was the most secluded area and closest to the back alley in case any sneak attacks. As we were seated, the young waitress asked us for our wine options. 

"What will you and your date be drinking tonight, Sir?" She asked politely.

"Chateau Cheval Blanc 2000, please. The entire bottle." I ordered swiftly. The waitress nodded and walked towards the back.

Turning my attention to Alessandra, I admired her beauty. She is so naturally perfect. The way her eyes twinkle under the candlelight, the soft pink around her curved contoured cheek...every inch of her made me crave her. 

"Why did you leave me upstairs?" Alessandra questioned randomly, the sound of her voice only caused a stir in my pants.

"Leaving was a better option than fighting, no?"

"There shouldn't have been a fight in the first place."

"Alessandra...I don't take rejection well, you know this. Rejection will lead to a fight."

"You know that demanding things from me will only end badly."

"This is going to be a long night, isn't it?"

"I guess so."

I had to stall the night to give everyone back home time to rearrange the room but I don't think we can make it alive long enough for that to happen.