Ω Chapter 35

Serena's POV

I looked outside of the taxi window at one of my favorite cities. I love New York, and it will always be my home even if it holds horrible memories. And I'm sure for it to make more.

"So we're staying in a hotel in time square." Cameron said to me. I smiled at that. I love Time Square it is the best.

"Sounds great to me." I shrugged, "do I get my own room again?" I asked them.

"Yes," Chad nodded his head.

"Great then we're all good." I smiled.

We parked, and I quickly got out. I really want to go walk around the place, but I don't think it will be such a good idea.

"Wait Serena you know this city like the back of your hand so can you take me to that chocolate store here please?" Hayes asked.

"Um if that is okay with you." I looked at Chad.

"Fine with me. You two be safe now." Chad smiled.

"We will," I grabbed Hayes' wrist, and pulled him with me, "thank you so much. I really wanted to walk around." I laughed.

"Yes I understand, but I really want to go to the candy store." he smiled.

"Okay Hershy store we go," I led him there.

..

"Well so much for a summer body." I sighed looking at all the candy we got.

"So much for that eight pack." he laughed.

"I guess we're both giving something up for something even more perfect." I chuckled, and we went up. "you know the room number right?" I asked.

"Yes, we have a huge sweet for all of us." he smiled.

"Yeah figured," I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Aw you guys are back!" Cameron smiled, "Serena we put your bags in a room that has a huge window showing Time Square something we thought you would love." he smiled.

"Thanks! You guys are the best." I smiled. I made my way down the hall way, and saw my bags out side the door.

So much for putting them in for me.

But whatever I have a nice room... hopefully.

I opened the door, and quickly turned grabbing the bags.

"Well hey sugar mama."

I turned, and saw Matt laying on the bed.

"Matt!" I yelled, and ran up jumping on him from the bed. He laughed, and put his arms around me.

"I told you we would see each other soon." he smiled.

"I thought you had some stuff to do today," I said.

"I did it was coming here." he smiled.

"Yeah I love your choice of places to come." I nodded my head in agreement. He laughed, and pulled me down to kiss him. "I'm so glad you're here." I mumbled in his chest.

"I'm glad I'm here also, those were the longest two weeks of my life." he sighed.

"Tell me about it, I probably gained weight." I laughed.

"You look beautiful to me... maybe even more." he said sitting up slightly. I sat up, and straddled him.

"Is that a nice way of saying I'm fat?" I glared at him.