Chapter 5

Two weeks Later

Sophies POV

It's been two weeks since Magcon NJ and since Shawn and I have kissed and we were becoming so close and hanging out more often, yet one thing that bugged me was that he just wouldn't ask me out.

Whenever we were hanging out together, or even with the boys he always led to me to think that he would ask me. He would begin to say something that made me feel like he would but he didn't.

One morning on the last day of Magcon Chicago, I woke up with a headache. I looked around the room but Mahogany was gone. I checked my phone and saw I had a message from Mahogany.

'Mahoganyyy🌸: Hey girl, I tried to wake you up to come meet us for breakfast but I thought you should get more sleep since you said you had a headache. Hope ya get better girly! Shawn said he was going to check up on you and Cam insisted he go with him, they are driving over now! Feel better see you later!'

I sighed and rolled out of bed to the bathroom to get dressed into something decent. I looked in the mirror, and I looked like a mess. My hair was everywhere, and my makeup smeared in bed since I was to tired to wash it off last night.

I took a shower and got dressed and brushed my hair. As soon as I finished, there was a knock at the door.

Probably Shawn and Cam I thought. I opened the door but It wasn't Shawn or Cam, it was Matt.

I felt a little awkward around Matt ever since Magcon NJ when he saw Shawn and I kiss. don't get me wrong, I dont make a deal out of a kiss, but I just didn't want Cam to find out. Even though I tell Cam everything, I didn't want him to find out just yet because he knew how heartbroken I was from my previous relationship.

"Hey" Matt said.

"Hey" I said opening the door fully " Wanna come in?" I asked.

Matt nodded and came in and I closed the door behind him.

"Uh-Um... how are you feeling now?" Matt asked.

Matt and I grew pretty close too, considering I needed to trust him with what he saw, even though it was two weeks ago.

"I kinda have a bit of a headache but... Cam and Shawn are suppose to be coming anytime soon to check up on me I guess" I said.

When I mentioned Shawn, Matts face fell. Kinda like he was... jelous? angry?

"Ohhh... speaking of Shawn, has he asked you out yet, I mean it's been two weeks and---" Matt was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I opened the door and it was Shawn and Cam.

When Shawn entered and saw Matt he looked a bit mad.

"Hey Soph, are you okay now?" Cam asked as he gave me a hug. Camerons hugs always made me so happy.

"Well I have a bit of a headache" I said as Cam sat down on my bed untangling his earphones "but it's getting be--"

"What's he doing here ? " Shawn asked about Matt.

"Well hello to you to Mr. Mendes and yes I am better thanks for asking" I laughed.

Shawn turned to look at me and gave me a sympathetic smile "Sorry Soph" he said " That should have been the first thing I asked." he said " How are you bab-- Sophie I mean"

My eyes grew wide. I couldnt let Cameron find out just yet. I looked at Cam hoping he didnt hear and luckily he was on his phone with his earbuds in.

But Matt.

Matt was looking over at us.

"I should get going," he said " feel better Sophie!" and with that he took off."

5 minutes later, Cameron got a call from Nash saying he needed help editing a video in their room. Cam gave me a hug, and told me to "get better" then he left the room.

Shawn and I were together in my room.

It was silent until Shawn spoke up "So Soph, there's something I've been meaning to ask you... Will you be my girlfriend?"