Chapter 82 - Flatlines

Christina's POV

As soon as we dock, we are whisked into an awaiting ambulance.  As we are on our way to the hospital I start to get a pain in my side. The paramedic notices me wince and asks me if I am ok. I look at him and try to respond when the pain worsens.

OMG... What can this pain be from? I feel Harry squeeze my hand and I look over and can see panic in his eyes as he asks me if I am ok. I nod my head yes and tell him that I am fine. I don't need him to worry about me right now.

We couldn't get to the hospital fast enough. The pain in my side was getting worse.  Please God, please do not let me lose this baby. Oh Harry... I look over and see he is staring at me with a glazed look on his face. I wonder what he is thinking about.

I lean over and kiss his cheek and tell him how much I love him and let him know that everything will be ok. I see a tear fall down the side of his face as he stares into my eyes and says, "Christina, no matter what happens to me, please know that I have loved you from the moment you opened that door when we met."

"Oh Harry, please don't talk like that. You are going to be fine, we are going to be fine. You promised me. You promised me Harry!!!" I say through my tears.

We finally arrive at the hospital and they quickly take Harry towards the operating room.  I scream, "Wait, I need to be with him. Harry!!! Harry!!!" A nurse grabs hold of me and tells me that he needs to be taken to surgery right away and that they need to have a doctor look at me as well.

Just then I get that pain in my side again only this time it is worse.  I practically fall over from the pain. The nurse grabs me and sits me in a wheel chair, so she can push me into a room to be examined.

I hear a big commotion in the hallway and just know it must be my father.  Sure enough, he barges in the room with Louis, Niall and Liam behind him. My father starts demanding to know if I am ok. The nurse remains calm and tells my father that I have just arrived, and they need to have a doctor look at me to know what is going on with me.

The door opens, and a doctor and another nurse come into the room and make them leave.   I knew my father was going to be upset that he had to leave so I asked him to please find out what is going on with Harry for me.

Once again, I get that pain on my side and the doctor tells my father to please wait outside.  He finally tells me he will go check on Harry.

Harry's POV

I look over to where Christina is, and I see her hold her side in pain. I feel so tired I can't even hardly ask her if she is ok, so I grab her hand and squeeze it.  She nods at me and says she is fine, I don't believe her.

I can't help but stare at her. I don't know what I would do if something ever happened to her or the baby.  Please God, please take care of them. Christina leans over and kisses my cheek and tells me how much she loves me, and everything will be ok.

With tears in my eyes, I struggle to say, "Christina, no matter what happens to me, please know that I have loved you from the moment you opened that door when we met."

Christina looks into my eyes and says, "Oh Harry, please don't talk like that. You are going to be fine, we are going to be fine. You promised me. You promised me Harry!!!" Why does she keep saying that I promised her?

As soon as we arrive at the hospital, they quickly take me towards the operating room. Why am I going to the operating room?

Christina's POV