1.1.4: Stalker!? - EDITED

The next day, Xiao Yunhua was swarmed by her friends that questioned her on what happened.

"Yunhua, the Zhou young master followed you to see if you're okay. What happened afterwards?" One of the girls enthusiastically asked.

"He did?" Another one exclaimed, "Yunhua is so lucky!"

"He's probably smitten by our Yunhua now!"

"Haha, he's known to be a cold hearted young master."

"No way! Yunhua managed to break his apathetic behavior and get a ruse out of him!"

"You're all delusional!"

And thus, an argument began between the group that was surrounding Xiao Yunhua as she tried to calm things down.

"Meiliang, who knew that your innocent way of calling her for the group blind date turned out like this?" Another girl whined with a pout.

Zhao Meiliang crosses her arms with a similar pout. Really, she hadn't expected for the Zhou young master to be there as well! Life truly was unfair, especially for her that was meant to be the most beautiful at the group blind date. She had meant for Han Yunhua to appear in her usual, simplistic manner and for the boys to find her boring. But as luck would have it, she looked beautiful even without looking dressed up!

Zhao Meiliang clenched her fists in anger. She even pretended to be her friend because of how popular the girl was. In reality, she couldn't stand that she was so perfect. Zhao Meiliang was sure that the girl was hiding something behind her angelic smile and full marks regarding grades. Nobody in this world could be that perfect, and she was going to expose her!

She walked up to Han Yunhua with a concerned smile on her face. "How is your arm?"

The rest of the girls stopped arguing and watched their conversation. They expected for the perfect student to reveal another flaw like she did yesterday when she zoned out, but she only shrugged and said, "Nothing serious. Grandmother took me to the hospital and the doctor said that it'll heal very soon. Meiliang, thank you for your concern!" Xiao Yunhua's perfect smile and enthusiasm was really an eyesore to Zhao Meiliang, but she didn't allow it to show in her expression.

All she did instead was sigh deeply with a relieved look in her face. "Thank goodness! We wouldn't want for that coffee to scar you!"

Xiao Yunhua nodded as the bell simultaneously rang. She bid the group of girls goodbye as she grabbed her things so that she wouldn't be late.

The remaining girls looked at Zhao Meiliang as they knew what she felt for Han Yunhua. They knew that she deeply resented the first ranked student because she was good in every aspect. In fact, deep in their hearts, they resented her as well. Who told her to always have airs of being better? When in reality, Han Yunhua was as humble as can be, and it was only a matter of jealousy that clouded their judgment.

Meanwhile, once the bell rang again a few hours later and indicated the end of the school day, Xiao Yunhua didn't know how to move forward with her plan. She had successfully managed to get her number in the phone of her target. Should she text him?

She quickly dismissed the idea because Zhou Feng was the type that was annoyed easily. Instead, it was time for her sixteen-year-old self to get a job. And coincidentally, that job will belong to a business owned by the Zhou family.

At the wicked idea of meeting Zhou Feng again, but as an employee, she smirked. Unfortunately, he wasn't a boss and she wasn't his secretary. Otherwise, she would've played that role of office romance like the romance novels that spouted with cliché nonsense.