Chapter Twelve

Danny's POV:

"Hi mom." I say, smiling at her. She pinches my cheeks and smiles back. I swat her hands away and put her luggage in her hotel room. "Where's dad?"

"He had a meeting at some office place. He'll be here later." She explains, walking through the room. She sits on the bed and smiles widely.

"What's going on?" I ask her, feeling like she was up to something. She pulls out three tickets from her pocket.

"I bought tickets to a fashion show tonight. For the three of us, and Regina." She tells me, jumping on her feet and clapping. I roll my eyes and head for the door. "Tell her I want her to wear something elegant!"

*

"I'm so excited." Regina tells me, holding my hand as we enter the building. This was going to be so boring.

"Me too." I lie, showing the two ushers our tickets. They help us to our seats as we wait for my parents.

"Danny, I want to ask you something." She says, looking straight at me. "I want to have kids."

"W-what?!" I yell, my eyes going wide. My parents then make an entrance and sit next to us.

"Finish whatever conversation his is for after the show." Mom hushes us. We stay quiet as the music starts. Kids?! We only started dating again three months ago.

"Welcome to the last show of Miss Bebe. This is her new and last ever line called Nighttime." The voice on the intercom sounds. Many women walk out on the catwalk, sporting clothes with mostly black, leather and/or tight material. As the music changes, a stern voice sounds.

"Shit!" I hear a female voice say as a kid runs out on the catwalk. A woman runs after him wearing a black leather jacket, a band Tshirt and skinny jeans.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen. May I introduce our featured model, Luna Jones. We picked her to sport a look any young adult can wear while taking care of their motherly duties. And sporting Miss Bebe's new kids line is Ashton Jones." The intercom voice sounds. Luna looks around, holding Ash. She smiles at everyone, her face red with embarrassment until her eyes land on me. She stares at me for a second, her eyes filling with tears. She walks off stage and the lights go dim then turn on.

"God dammit!" Mom yells, banging her fist on her chair as everyone gets up. I stand up and walk into the isle towards the stage.

"Sir, you can't go backstage." One of the security guards says to me. I run my hand through my hair as Regina walks up to me.

"Danny, let's go." She tells me, pulling me towards the exit. We walk towards my parents at my car.

"She is ruining everything! I told her not to go near him every again and I'll stay quiet about Marco! I'm going to kill her!" Mom yells, stomping.

"Mom?" I ask, getting her attention.

"Oh, Daniel. I didn't know you were there." She says, putting on a fake smile. I shake my head at her and glare.

"I'm done." I simply say, getting in my car and driving out of the parking lot.

*

Luna's POV:

"So, I need you to do me a favor." I ask Marco. He raises his eyebrows, holding a sleeping Ashton in his arms.

"What, baby?" he asks me.

"I to relax." I say, pulling my hair out of the ponytail I had it in. He looks at me from the mirror I turn around and smile at him. He smiles back and puts Ash down on the bed and walks towards me.

"Wanna play?" He asks. I nod and he laughs.

*

"I'll kill you." I warn him, kicking his ass in Killer Instinct. He starts to whine when I beat him. I laugh when I hear a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." He says, getting up and walking into the main room of the hotel suite. "Why the hell are you here?"

"Why the fuck are you?" I hear a familiar voice sound. I get up and run to the door.

"I need to talk to Luna." Henry says, pushing past Marco. Marco was about to kick Henry out when I assured him he was ok.

"What do you want, Henry?" I ask him, sitting on the couch. He shakes his head, sighing.

"He knows." Henry tells me. My face falls flat with those two words. "And he's looking for you."

"Fuck, I gotta leave." I say, running into the bedroom. I start to pull all my luggage out into the main room and go back for Ash's stuff.

"He's thinking about flying to Paris." Henry tells me, eating a grape.

"Those are fake, fag." Marco says win all his homophobic-ness.

"Yes, but all your thinking about is fucking me right on that table. How bout it Marky." Henry retorts. I give up on the luggage and fall to the floor.

"What am I gonna do?" I ask, banging my head on the floor. Henry laughs and shakes his head at me.

"Well, does he know about the B-A-B-Y?" Henry asks me, making a pretend pregnant belly with his hands.

"Hey, I can spell you know. And you spelled it wrong dumbass. It's B-A-B-E-H." Marco retorts. Henry looks at him like he was a complete retard.

"I never said he was a genius." I remind Henry. Marco was a very... special person. "And no, he doesn't."

"You better tell him. Cause he has a right to know about some man's baby growing inside you." Henry reminds me. I nod, pouting.

"I guess I'm going home." I say, giving up. "Who wants to come with me to tell him I'm pregnant?"

"Not me." Marco and Henry say simultaneously. I roll my eyes at both of them and lay back down on the Persian carpet. This will be a long day.